The future's bright
- Canadian government introduces Chemicals Management Plan. // Canadian Plastics;Mar2007, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the introduction of Chemical Management Plan by the government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on December 8, 2007. The management plan aims to regulate chemicals used in industrial and consumer products that are harmful to human health or to the environment. The...
- REACH threat to Belgian chemicals. // Process Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the impact of the proposed product regulation known as Registration, Evaluation and Assessment of Chemicals (REACH) regime on the chemical industry in Belgium. Percentage of chemical products estimated to lose up; Cost of testing associated to REACH.
- Closing The Canadian Mind. GRAY, OWEN // Moderate Voice;8/15/15, p1
The article focuses on the federal election of Canada and Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, who has called an election, but does not wants anyone to discuss about it. Topics discussed include non-participation of Stephen in debates on national television; dedication of Stephen in...
- Consumer Products Seen as Source of Chemical Exposure. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/17/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 3, p11
The article focuses on consumer products which are considered as a source of chemical exposure. Toxic chemicals are widespread in consumer products often found in the home, according to a new analysis by the National Environmental Trust (NET). The report does not allege a direct link between the...
- Harper resigns Commons seat. Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/27/97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p43
States that Reformer Party member of Parliament in Canada, Stephen Harper, resigned his Calgary West Commons Seat in January 1997. Reason why he stepped down from his post.
- Series of announcements made during PM's Arctic tour. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/31/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p2
The article focuses on the announcements made by the federal government in Northwest Territories during the Arctic tour of Prime Minister Stephen Harper in August 2011 including the extension of territorial health system sustainability initiative, extended supplementary funding for in-territory...
- Canada's Stephen Harper: All He Has Is Fear Itself. GRAY, OWEN // Moderate Voice;3/26/2011, p1
A blog by columnist Owen Gray is discussed in which he comments on the fall of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
- Cree walkers show more courage than Harper. BONSPIEL, STEVE // Eastern Door;3/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article focuses on the hate of the Canada's youth against Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada and the leader of the conservative party.
- PM visit confirmed. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/14/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will attend a public event in Hay River, Northwest Territories on August 20, 2013, and a Conservative party luncheon will be organized at the Hay River Golf Course, for which members of the public have been asked to pre-register.