Will China's growth sink its economy?
- Global Climate Change International Action to Limit Greenhouse Gas Emissions. // International Debates;Oct2005, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p193
Focuses on the Kyoto Protocol, an international action to limit greenhouse gas emissions. Contribution of human activities to global warming; Accountability of developed countries for the majority of greenhouse gas emissions; Decline of the U.S. and Australia to ratify the Protocol.
- ...Monsanto, BP advocate action. FOSTER, ANDREA // Chemical Week;11/4/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 41, p53
Reports on the coalition established by Monsanto, General Motors and World Resources Institute geared to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the industry. Steps in the reduction of green gas emissions; Use of conservation tillage against carbon dioxide emissions; Implementation of the internal...
- Less of the Hard Stuff. T. G. // ASEE Prism;Dec2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the effect of nitrous oxide in the atmosphere. It is stated that the nitrous oxide is some 300 times more potent than carbon dioxide as a greenhouse gas. It is noted that the nitrous oxide is the third-largest contributor to global warming after carbon dioxide and methane....
- Solar and Greenhouse Gas Forcing and Climate Response in the Twentieth Century. Meehl, Gerald A.; Washington, Warren M.; Wigley, T. M. L.; Arblaster, Julie M.; Dai, Aiguo // Journal of Climate;Feb2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p426
Ensemble experiments with a global coupled climate model are performed for the twentieth century with time-evolving solar, greenhouse gas, sulfate aerosol (direct effect), and ozone (tropospheric and stratospheric) forcing. Observed global warming in the twentieth century occurred in two...
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Equatorial Guinea Country Review;2010, p118
The article discusses global environmental concepts that include global warming and greenhouse gases, air pollution, and water resources.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Belize Country Review;2009, p108
The article offers information on issues affecting the environmental condition of the world including global warming and greenhouse gases.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Belize Country Review;2010, p108
The article discusses the concept associated with global environmental issues including global warming, greenhouse gases, and air pollution.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Kuwait Country Review;2009, p112
The article presents global environmental concepts discussing issues on global warming and greenhouse gases.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Liberia Country Review;2010, p124
The article offers information on global environmental concepts including global warming, greenhouse gases and air pollution.