Shell earnings soar, sales fall
- Shell gets caught over a barrel. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/9/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2086, p6
Reports on the financial performance of the petroleum firm Shell in the fourth quarter of 2003. Information on losses incurred by the firm; Details of its sales volume; Negative effect of high energy prices on the petrochemicals sector.
- Shell Chemicals Stakes Claim in World's Fastest Growing Economy With $4.3 Bn Nanhai Project. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/11/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 17, p2
Reports the petrochemical complex project of Shell Corporations in Nanhai, China. Projected market impact of the project; Speculated increase in the demand for petrochemicals in the region; Features of the project.
- Shell and Total Report Lower Earnings. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/12/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the first quarter earnings in petrochemicals of Shell Inc. and Total Inc. despite an increase in sales in Europe. Percentage of growth of sales for base chemicals and polymers; Decline of the specialties sales; Conditions of chemical trading.
- THINK TANK. DAVIS, NIGEL // ICIS Chemical Business;1/10/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 2, p13
The article presents information on the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by Shell, with Qatar Petroleum (QP) for a mixed-feed steam cracker and a massive 1.5m tonne/year monoethylene glycol (MEG) plant at Ras Laffan in Qatar. It is stated that the MoU sows a stake in the ground in what...
- INEOS inks US shale deal with Shell, ExxonMobil. BROWN, TOM // ICIS Chemical Business;11/16/2015, p15
The article informs that an agreement has been signed by INEOS Group Ltd. with Shell and ExxonMobil to supply U.S. shale gas-derived ethane from its Grangemouth petrochemicals complex in Scotland to the ethylene cracker operated by the Shell and ExxonMobil in Fife plant.
- Shell, BASF building PP, PE powerhouse. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;11/8/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on Shell Petroleum Co. and BASF AG's plan to combine their Montell NV, Targor GmbH and Elenac businesses. Creation of a global polyolefins conglomerate; Pro-growth stance of BASF.
- Company Overview. // Royal Dutch Shell PLC SWOT Analysis;2006, p4
An overview of Royal Dutch Shell PLC, a company which engaged in oil and gas exploration, development of power plants and manufacturing, marketing and shipping of oil products and petrochemicals is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2005, as well as its renewable...
- Shell starts up Singapore units. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/21/2015, Issue 3676, p13
The article reports that oil and gas firm Shell has started its ethylene oxide purification and ethoxylates plants in Singapore, as of September 2015.
- Features. Baumgarten, Stefan // ICIS Chemical Business;3/9/2015, Issue 3226, p41
The article reports on a heads of agreement (HoA) signed by multinational oil and gas company Shell with Iraq's government to develop a petrochemical complex in the country.