Sud-Chemie takes a dip
- Rockwood Acquisition of Sud-Chemie's Additives. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;May2006, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on Princeton, New Jersey-based Rockwood Holdings Inc.'s acquisition of the rheological additives and carbonless developers businesses of Munich, Germany-based Sud-Chemie AG. The rheological additives unit manufactures materials used in the coatings, ink and personal care...
- Business & Industry. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jan2006, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p25
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in the U.S. and in Great Britain as of January 2006. The acquisition agreement between Rockwood Holdings Inc. and SÃ¼d-Chemie AG is presented. Meanwhile, Malvern Instruments, based in Malvern, England, has partnered with the...
- Clariant Acquires SÃ¼d-Chemie For â‚¬2 Billion. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;2/21/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the agreement of Clariant to acquire almost all of SÃ¼d-Chemie in a deal valued at 2 billion euros. The company will purchase One Equity Partners' 50.4% stake in SÃ¼d-Chemie and acquire about 45% from SÃ¼d-Chemie's family shareholders. The acquisition will take...
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/26/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 10, p15
Reports global developments related to chemical industry. Merger between specialty chemicals maker Spolana and polyvinyl chloride producer Anwil; Increase in chemical Dutch chemical imports by 21 percent due to rise in oil and raw materials prices; Rejection of SÃ¼d-Chemie Group's shareholders...
- Clariant buys Sud-Chemie. CAPALDO, FRANCO; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;2/21/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the acquisition of Germany-based specialty chemicals, catalysts and biofuels technology firm Sud-Chemie AG by chemical major Clariant AG. Clariant chief executive officer (CEO) Hariolf Kottmann said that the acquisition will be the first step in positioning it...
- Sud-Chemie to Acquire BASF Catalysts Facility in China. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/20/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on an agreement signed by SÃ¼d-Chemie to acquire BASF's production facility for synthesis gas (syngas) catalysts at Nanjing, China. According to SÃ¼d-Chemie, the acquisition will significantly expand its position in the Chinese catalysts market, and make it the country's...
- Rockwood bolsters additives business. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/24/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 14, p6
Reports that Rockwood Holdings Co. has acquired SÃ¼d-Chemie Group company's performance additives business in Europe. Value of the transaction; Terms and conditions of the deal; Plan of Rockwood to transfer Copisil production to its manufacturing facility in Widnes, England.
- Clariant to buy SÃ¼d-Chemie. // European Coatings Journal;Mar2011, Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Clariant AG in Switzerland is planning to buy the Munich, Germany-based SÃ¼d-Chemie AG, wherein the transaction is subjected to several conditions.
- Engelhard Buys Catalyst Business from Sud-Chemie. // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p8
Reports that Engelhard Corp. has acquired Sud-Chemie & Company's fats and oils catalysts business. What the deal covers; Engelhard's gain from the acquisition.