ICI beats expectations
- Pensions review. // Accountancy;Sep97, Vol. 120 Issue 1249, p81
Reports on the financial performance of ICI for the first half of 1997.
- ICI Reports Increases in US Sales. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/5/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the increase in ICI's United States sales for the second quarter of 2002. Trading profit of the company during the period; Factors that contributed to the losses incurred by the company; Worth of the company's sale of paints during the quarter.
- ICI says, `see ya.' // Beverage World;09/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1645, p16
Reports on the plans of ICI to sell its polyester polymer interests to DuPont company. Location of other sites sold by the company.
- Pressure Mounts on ICI CEO After Profits Warning. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/2/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p9
Reports on the failure of petrochemical firm ICI to achieve substantial profit improvement. Problems facing Brendan O'Neill, chief executive of the company; Financial status of the firm; Details of the cost-cutting plan of ICI.
- ICI jumps up in BITC index. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2045, p28
Reports that ICI company has improved its ranking in the seventh annual index produced by the Business in the Community in Great Britain in 2003.
- ICI gets the measure of its business. James, David // BRW;11/24/97, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p84
Reports on Australian chemicals company ICI and its use of financial measures such as Robert Kaplan's balanced scorecard. Managing director Philip Weickhardt describing their management style as taking into account all the groups the company affects, and taking advantage of a blurring of the...
- BUSINESS. // European Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2111, p6
Presents news briefs on several companies in the global chemical industry as of August 2004. Increase in the pre-tax profits of chemical company ICI in the second quarter of 2004; Legal action launched by Syngenta Seeds against Monsanto for its claim of a U.S. monopoly on biotechnology corn...
- Most oem approvals of `Emkarate' lube. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/27/96, Vol. 198 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the popularity of ICI's Emkarate RL refrigeration lubricants among original equipment manufacturer.
- Polycell's `tick' ads seek to reclaim DIY roots for brand. // Campaign (UK);04/10/98, Issue 15, p6
States that Polycell is seeking to reclaim its position in the DIY market with television advertising, to promote its well-known `tick' logo. Value of the company's account; What the commercials will depict; Comments Gerry Moira, the Publicis executive creative director.