- TelemetriovervÃ¥kning av hjertepasienter. Sæthre, Ingelin; Ludvigsen, Trine; Fålun, Nina; Norekvål, Tone M. // Nordic Journal of Nursing Research & Clinical Studies / VÃ¥rd i ;2013, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p35
No abstract available.
- WAY IN, WAY OUT. Bal, Hyma // Alive;Jul2015, Issue 393, p105
A personal narrative is presented in which the author shares his experience of going to a hospital to meet a cardiac patient and mentions ignorance and behavior of nurses on the hospital's floor.
- Study: Hospitals increase strategies to reduce unplanned readmissions. // AHA News;10/25/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p8
The article discusses a study published in the October 22, 2013 issue of the "Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Internal Medicine" that reported on the strategies used of hospitals included in a project to decrease unplanned readmissions of cardiovascular patients between 2010...
- CARDIAC REHAB. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p11
Reports on New South Wales-based Sydney Adventist Hospital's establishment of a Cardiac Rehabilitation program for heart surgery and angioplasty patients.
- The student nurse in the HDU. Jones, Jaime // Paediatric Nursing;Feb2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, pXIV
Evaluates a significant event encountered as a nursing student in a high dependency setting. Analysis of the event; Knowledge and insight gained into how to care for a cardiac patient; Essential part of caring and is a vital component of patient empowerment.
- Heart failure nurses lower readmissions by 35 per cent. // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the findings from the research that examined the caseloads of community heart failure nurses across primary care trusts in England. Findings show that interventions by special nurses meant that their patients were less likely to be readmitted to hospital. Moreover,...
- Predicting Hospital Length Of Stay in Elderly Patients With Congestive Heart Failure. Reiley, Peggy; Howard, Elizabeth // Nursing Economic$;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p210
This article focuses a study on hospitalization of elderly patients with congestive heart failure. The purpose of this study was to determine the variables, available at the time of hospital admission, that are associated with length of hospitalization. A second objective was to explore the...
- Heart failure patients facing more risks in nursing homes. Gustafson, Mary // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p6
The article presents the study conducted by Colorado-Denver School of Medicine that investigates the risks experiences by older people who have heart failure problems after their discharge from nursing homes in the U.S.
- Managing educational practices for qualified nursing care in cardiology. Koerich, Cintia; Lorenzini Erdmann, Alacoque // Revista Brasileira de Enfermagem;Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p818
Objective: to understand significances attributed by nurses who manage nursing care to the individual affected by cardiovascular disease to relations, interactions and associations of the educational practices in a cardiovascular reference hospital. To elaborate a theoretical explanatory model...