Benjamin/Cummings Announces New Partnership With Adam.com
- Prices are lowered on anatomy series. // T H E Journal;Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the price reduction by A.D.A.M. Software on its series on human anatomy and physiology products. Amount and objectives of the discounts.
- A.D.A.M. software records first ever profitable quarter;... // Electronic Education Report;08/06/97, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the profits for educational compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) publisher A.D.A.M. Software in Atlanta, Georgia. Comparison on the company's profits in 1996 and 1997; What strengthen the strong sales at A.D.A.M.; How the exclusive agreeement with Mindscape affects the sales of A.D.A.M.
- A.D.A.M. Software signs distribution deals with Mindscape, others. // Electronic Education Report;03/25/98, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the signing of distribution deals between A.D.A.M. Software and educational software publisher Mindscape. Terms under transaction; Establishment of partnership in 1997 between the companies; Other agreements signed by A.D.A.M.
- A.D.A.M. Software's revenues decrease 21% in the second quarter to $1.4M. // Electronic Education Report;12/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the financial performance of A.D.A.M. Software Inc. for the second quarter ended September 30, 1998. Operating loss; Plan to launch a subscription-based Web site; Plan to launch a high school biology series on CD-ROM; Expansion of the presence of the company in K-12 market; Contact...
- A.D.A.M. Software to change name, reflecting growing Internet presence. // Electronic Education Report;02/03/99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p5
Announces the revision of the business name of A.D.A.M. Software Inc. into A.D.A.M. Internet Health. Reason for decision of board members to change business name; Future plans of the company.
- A.D.A.M. and Excite sign licensing agreement for health channel. // Electronic Education Report;03/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p5
Reports that Excite Inc. will license content from A.D.A.M. Software Inc.'s Web site. Medical images and articles in the Web site; Contact information.
- Anatomy CD gets a facelift. // T H E Journal;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p58
Presents the CD-ROM A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy from A.D.A.M. Software Inc. Product as a replacement for both A.D.A.M. Comprehensive and A.D.A.M. Standard; Features in the CD-ROM.
- A.D.A.M. acquires video collection to incorporate 3D animation with products. // Electronic Education Report;02/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p8
Presents developments concerning Internet medical developer A.D.A.M. Software Inc. Acquisition of `The Medical Conditions Library,' a videocassette collection from a company based in Australia; Financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 1998.
- Life's Greatest Mysteries. Tessler, Franklin // Macworld;Jun96, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p74
Features A.D.A.M. Software Inc.'s Life's Greatest Mysteries computer software. Medical information contained in the software; Artwork.