Scholastic Continues E-Focus With Launch of New Internet Site
- Scholastic Enhances 2 Reading Programs; Launches Internet Show. // Electronic Education Report;10/11/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p5
Reports the upgrading of Scholastic's Web site reading software programs, Scholastic Reading Counts and Scholastic Reading Inventory in New York State. Role of Learning Ventures in the software upgrade; Price range of the software programs; Launch of Teacher Radio, a radio show for teachers...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;06/12/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p8
Presents updates on educational publishing in the United States as of June 12, 2000, including the services agreement between Scholastic Inc. and Yahoo! Inc.
- Scholastic Q1 Revenues Up 98%; Educational Unit Sales Rise 65%. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
Reports on Scholastic Inc., the publisher of the `Harry Potter' book series.
- Scholastic Reorganizes Educational Publishing Efforts, Names Head. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p4
Deals with the reorganization of educational publishing company Scholastic Inc.
- Scholastic Moves into Professional Development. // Electronic Education Report;5/10/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p5
Announces the Scholastic Red, an educational professional development by the Scholastic Inc. In New York City. Focus on reading instruction; Integration of online courses with on-site support; Emphasis of the pricing of the courses.
- SCHOLASTIC BRINGS TOP BRANDS TO KID'S CD-ROMS IN 2001. // CD Computing News;Apr2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the plans of Scholastic Inc. for its 2001 line of children's educational software.
- Scholastic iRead. // Children's Technology Review;Jun2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the iREAD: Digital Foundational Reading Program for Grades K-2 software by Scholastic Inc.
- SOCIAL SITE. L. A. // American Salon;Jul2009, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p34
The article reviews the web site "arrojoeducation.com," from Arrojo Studio, a custom built salon.
- SparkNotes enters online study guide market; Cliffs Notes remains unfazed. // Electronic Education Report;09/29/99, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on SparkNotes, part of the Web site thespark.com which is devoted to the interests of college and high school students.