Tribune Business Development Exec To Focus On Growing New Markets
- Future acquisitions at Tribune Ed. to take company into electronic market. // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p7
Reports that Tribune Education is planning to launch acquisitions in the electronic educational media market.
- Tribune Ed. Posts Losses, Focuses On `Business At Hand' Despite Sale. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p7
Highlights the financial performance of Chicago, Illinois-based Tribune Education in the first quarter of 2000.
- Tribune Education Expands Basal Market With Latest Purchase. // Educational Marketer;12/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p3
Reports that educational publishing company Tribune Education has purchased South-Western Educational Publishing's high school and middle school lines.
- Reorganizing Tribune Education Acquisitions, McGraw-Hill Creates New Elementary Group. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the formation of Wright Group/McGraw-Hill and the purchase of Tribune Education by McGraw-Hill in New York.
- WRC Media Edges Out Tribune Education As Largest U.S. K-12 Supplemental Publisher In 1999. // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p1
Reports that WRC Media company has defeated Tribune Education company as the largest K-12 supplemental materials publisher for 1999 in the United States.
- A New Player Moves Into Health Education. Branch Jr., Alfred // Curriculum Administrator;Jan2000, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p25
Reports on developments pertaining to Tribune Education, publisher of supplementary educational materials, recent to January 2000. Agreement to purchase the Meeks Heit Publishing Co.; Appointment of John Douglas to the position of director of business development.
- Tribune Education president Bosau retires after 28 years with the company. // Electronic Education Report;09/01/99, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the retirement of Robert Bosau, president of Tribune Education on December 31, 1999 after 28 years of service with the company.
- Tribune's Education Prez Bosau Retires After 28 Years At Company. // Educational Marketer;09/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p3
Reports that Robert Bosau, president of Tribune Education since 1994, will retire at the end of 1999 after 28 years with the company.
- McGraw-Hill Completes $634.7 Million Purchase of Tribune. // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p5
Focuses on publisher McGraw-Hill company's acquisition of Tribune Education company.