Culling Data, Quietly, Over Wireless IP
- By Land or Air. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;5/31/99, Vol. 258 Issue 9, p45
Focuses on the joint ventures between Aeris Communication and Orbcomm Global L.P. to integrate land-based and satellite technology. Advantages of the partnership; Terms of deal; Product and service offerings of Aeris and Orbcomm Global.
- Aeris.Net nabs contracts with monitoring apps. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p39
Reports on the deals announced by Aeris.net at the 1999 Wireless I.T. show. Deployment of the firm's Microburst cellular control channel technology by Echoport Inc. and NeoTech Products Inc.; Partnership with Orbcomm Global LP to offer an integrated multinetwork Internet Protocol Gateway.
- Orbcomm gets license in Mexico. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p7
Reports on the licensing of Orbcomm Global LP by the Secretaria de Communicaciones y Transportes to provide full wireless commercial service using the Orbcomm system in Mexico.
- ORBCOMM adds cellular data access to network. // Fleet Owner;Jan2000, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p67
Focuses on the moves of ORBCOMM Global LP that will allow the development of a dual-mode wireless service for trucking and other mobile applications. Integration of its low-Earth orbit satellite service with Aeris.net MicroBurst land-based service; Wireless Internet Transaction Service of...
- Ubiquitous undertaking. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;06/07/99, Vol. 236 Issue 23, p242
Reports that Aeris Communications and Orbcomm Global have agreed to deploy hybrid and multinetwork solutions for mobile and fixed-site wireless data applications. Combination of Aeris' MicroBurst service with Orbcomm's low-earth orbit (LEO) satellite system; Features and capabilities of the...
- Expanding Web-To-Wireless In a 'Burst.'. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p34
Presents information on Microburst, Aeris.net's Web-to-wireless technology deployed over cellular networks. Applications of Microburst technology; Market outlook for the product; Comments from Wade Vesey, vice president of sales and marketing at Aeris.net.
- A Place Where Machines Talk To Machines. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p23
Provides information on the wireless communication technology developed by Aeris.net. Features of the technology; Private funding received by the company; How the funding will be used.
- Verizon Wireless to expand M2M services through Aeris.net. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of Verizon Wireless to expand its machine-to-machine wireless communication services. Deal with Aeris.net; Remarks from Ted Hoffman of Verizon on the plan; Description of the MicroBurst technology from Aeris.
- Aeris Communications Launches Broadcast Paging Solution for Cellular Networks. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p17
The article features the AerCommand broadcast paging solution from Aeris Communications.