- A Gambler's Fantasy: Wireless Football. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p36
Reports that the Intelligent Information Inc. (III) has joined with RotoNews Inc. to transmit the National Football League (NFL) reports to fantasy football owners who carry wireless text devices. Information on III and RotoNews; Features of the fantasy football application; Remarks from...
- Juno Online, Arch to co-market pagers, messaging service. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p8
Informs on the strategic alliance between Arch Communications Group Inc. and Juno Online Services Inc. to market co-branded pagers and an integrated messaging service to Juno members in the United States.
- Arch to expand data options. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/06/99, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p44
Reports on United States-based paging company Arch Communications' deal with content provider Datalink.net to offer information services for its subscribers. Features of the services.
- Bidders Shell Out For Paging. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
Reports that the paging licenses auction would be pursued by bidders to expand coverage in the United States. Statement issued by Paul Kuzia of the Arch Communications Group Inc.; Number of companies that would compete for the licenses; Spectrum range of the licenses.
- Paging merger fails to make connection so far. // High Yield Report;01/04/99, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
Reports on a merger dispute between paging companies MobileMedia Corp. and Arch Communications. MobileMedia bond holder New Generation Advisers Inc.'s opposition to Arch Communications' bid to acquire MobileMedia; Details of the merger transaction; Decline in the value of MobileMedia bonds; New...
- RCR's top 20 paging carriers. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p18
Lists the top 20 paging carriers in the United States as ranked by `RCR' periodical based on total number of paging subscribers. Factors affecting the ranking; Includes Paging Network Inc.; Arch Communications Group Inc.; Metrocall Inc.
- PageNet Canada Strong, Apart From Merger. Careless, James // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p19
Deals with the decision of PageNet Canada to retain its status quo after the merger between its parent company, PageNet, and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reasons for maintaining PageNet Canada's status quo; Condition of Canada's paging industry; Status of PageNet Canada's paging penetration rate.
- Juno survives where others falter. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;07/21/97, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p28
Presents information on Juno Online Services LP, which delivers free Internet services. Focus of the company on delivering electronic mail; Information on Juno's free access field.
- Juno set to brand e-mail with $10M. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;4/22/96, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p12
Reports on Juno Online Services' marketing campaign to build a subscriber base for its free Internet electronic mail service. Television and outdoor advertising; Direct mail strategy; Tie-ins with major partners.