- RCR's top 20 pcs carriers. // RCR;12/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 52, pS8
Presents the top 20 personal communication system (PCS) companies in the United States according to rankings for 1999. Includes Sprint PCS; Nextel Communications Inc.; PrimeCo Personal Communications LP.
- RCR's top 20 PCS carriers. // RCR;12/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 52, pS12
Presents companies in the United States considered as the top 20 carriers of personal communication service systems according to rankings for the week of December 28, 1998. Includes Sprint PCS; PrimeCo Personal Communications LP; Pacific Bell Wireless; AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- Affiliates try to leverage larger carriers' strengths. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p17
Reports on Sprint PCS' signing of affiliate companies to expand its Code Division Multiple Access service across the United States using the Sprint PCS brand name. Remarks from Tom Mateer, vice president of affiliations with Sprint PCS; Financing problems of affiliates; Decision by PrimeCo...
- Survey reveals ways to utilize wireless phones. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;08/16/99, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on a survey commissioned by PrimeCo Personal Communications LP exploring the personal communication habits and behaviors of wireless telephone users.
- No wires, plenty of competitors. Cahill, Joseph B. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/14/96, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p19
Reports that Robert Johnson, the president of the Midwest region for PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P., plans to be the first person in the Chicago-Illinois area to offer personal communications services (PCS), a form of wireless telephone service. Information on PrimeCo; When the service...
- PCS users buy for convenience. // RCR;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p4
Reports that according to a report commissioned by PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P., personal communications services subscribers are using their wireless phones differently than traditional cellular users. Details on the survey `America Unwired'; Indications made by survey respondents;...
- Study finds PCS users use phones 3 times more than celllar. Lurie, George // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p47
States that a survey commissioned by PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P. has shown that some personal communications services subscribers use wireless phones more often than traditional cellular users. How this survey was conducted; Comment by Lowell McAdam, PrimeCo's chief operating officer;...
- PrimeCo launches 17th digital market. // RCR;03/31/97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p17
Focuses on the 17th launch of the personal communications services network provided by PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P. Who supplied the equipment being used and other locations of the suppliers; What kind of technology will be used in the system.
- PCS clients flood call centers. Lurie, George // RCR;06/09/97, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p1
Presents information on an increased demand for personal communications services in the United States. Factors contributing to the increase; Impact of the increase on companies' customer service departments; How PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P is handling the demand; Details on...