BAM To Test CPP In Delaware
- Wireless phones offer added safety. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p3B
Offers safety advice by Bell Atlantic Mobile company on using wireless telephones. Importance of always carrying one's wireless telephone; Knowing the wireless number; Checking the battery.
- Competition in telco sector benefits users. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;03/30/98, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p1
Deals with competition in the telephone service industry in Westchester County, New York. Bell Atlantic Mobile's reliance on the loyalty of customers; Flurry of price cuts and new services; Aggressive marketing campaigns.
- BAM announces Share-A-Minute. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p15
Reports on Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems Inc.'s introduction of the Share-A-Minute digital service plan for wireless telephone users in the United States.
- RBOC offers flat-rate digital wireless. Schmelling, Sarah // Telephony;09/14/98, Vol. 235 Issue 11, p7
Reports on Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems Inc.'s launching of single-rate pricing plans for digital wireless service targeted at both business customers and consumers. Information about various pricing plans launched by the company; Bell Atlantic's plans of offering an On-Line Communications...
- BAM offers StarTac 7860W for Web Access service. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p28
Introduces Motorola StarTac 7860W of Bell Atlantic Mobile as the third digital wireless telephone available for Web Access service in Bedminster, New Jersey.
- One-fourth of BAM customers pick digital. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p18
States that about one-fourth of Bell Atlantic Mobile customers are using digital services. Details on digital network expansion by the company since the beginning of 1998.
- Bell Atlantic Mobile drops digital bomb. Mason, Charles F. // Telephony;2/28/94, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Bell Atlantic Mobile's deployment of time division multiple access (TDMA) digital technology in the Washington/Baltimore market. Competition with Southwestern Bell; Possible expansion into nearby markets; Improvements in the technology in 1993; Prices for dual-mode Motorola handsets;...
- BAM begins recycling initiative to aid public-safety groups. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p35
Announces Bell Atlantic Mobile's launch of an initiative to collect unused wireless phones from its customers and reprogram the handsets for emergency calls by community-based public-safety groups in Delaware, southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area. Reprogramming donated phones...
- Bell Atlantic offers prepaid NYC. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p31
Announces the availability of MobileMinutes prepaid wireless service offered by Bell Atlantic Mobile company in New York metropolitan and Philadelphia areas. How the prepaid service works; Inclusions of the prepaid packages.