Little Things Do Matter
- Power Phones. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra // Popular Science;Aug99, Vol. 255 Issue 2, p66
Features telephones which combine wireless telephone system with an electronic organizer. Screen dimensions of the pdQ, an organizer built into the phone from Qualcomm; Details on Motorola's Startac Mobile Organizer.
- Motorola addresses 911 location in Tandem. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/9/96, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p17
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s Wireless E911 solution designed to enhance 911 location information. Home location register; Wireless network-based solution; Intelligent network technology.
- New Motorola phone flying off shelves. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);08/31/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p2
Presents information on the Motorola V.60c wireless telephone. Sales performance as of August 2001; Features of the telephone; Price.
- Motorola Phones Home, Again. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p42
Reports the launch of the 2.4 gigahertz analog cordless telephones manufactured by Motorola Corp. Components of the Motorola 300 series; Selling price; Product availability.
- Motorola starts carrier trials of Bluetooth products. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p42
Reports that Motorola Inc. has begun trials of its Bluetooth-capable wireless telephone, Timeport 270.
- Motorola Intros Windows VoIP Handset. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/21/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p45
The article evaluates the T31 series cordless phone, manufactured by Motorola to court computer Voice over Internet Protocol, and offers information on the product's features, advantages and price.
- Vendors Getting a Handle on Wireless. Gladstone, Darren // PC Week;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p65
Introduces the pdQ, a hybrid cellular telephone and handheld computer for wireless communication developed by Qualcomm Inc. Features of the pdQ; Price of the product; Other wireless communication devices introduced in the market.
- Teeny-tiny telephone introduced. // Caribbean Business;11/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p30
Introduces Motorola's V3620 wireless telephone. Features; Price; Information on Motorola's Jazz, an alphanumeric beeper.
- Handful Of Bluetooth Products On Way. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/09/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p44
Introduces the Bluetooth wireless phones featured by Motorola and GN Netcom during the GlobalXChange show in Chicago, Illinois. Description of Timeport 270 wireless phones from Motorola; Functionality of Bluetooth wireless headset and base station/recharger from GN Netcom; Prices of the...
- Motorola Rolls Out Industry's 1st iDEN/GSM Phone. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p23
Reports introduction of iDEN and global system for mobile communications world telephone by Motorola. Coverage and operations of the telephone service; Nextel as first iDEN carrier to offer i2000 telephone; Information on Nextel Worldwide calling plan.