- First time. Wilson, Charles E. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2014, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that Superior Carriers has received the Outstanding Performance Trophy in the National Tank Truck Carriers annual safety contest for 2013.
- Honeywell develops extra-rigid nylon 6. // Plastics News;02/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 54, p21
Focuses on Honeywell Engineered Applications & Solutions' development of an extra-rigid nylon 6 for high performance applications.
- Fantastic Fluorine-free films. // Design Engineering;Jun2000, p37
Reports the development of the Trilar fluorine-free film developed by Honeywell Specialty Films in Great Britain. Component of the multilayered films; Impact of the extrusion for film yields; Contact information for the company.
- Nylon Prices Rising Again. // Home Textiles Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p14
The article reports that Honeywell Inc. plans to boost prices on nylon textiles products between five and 10 percent effective March 14. Honeywell Nylon Inc. operates manufacturing facilities in the Eastern United States, Canada and China.
- Honeywell names vp. // Home Textiles Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p22
Reports the appointment of Tony DiLucente as vice president of Honeywell Carpet Fibers.
- Virtualisation in action. // Process Engineering;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the virtualisation technology applied by Honeywell Specialty Materials (HSM) at its Geismar, Louisiana facility to reduce infrastructure and maintenance cost as well as power consumption at the Mississippi River facility.
- Honeywell Resins & Chemicals Strengthens Presence in Chinese Market. Wang, Judy // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on the indications that Honeywell Resins & Chemicals made on April 19, 2008 that China has become one of its most important strategic markets in the world. It states that in April 2007, the company announced a 10% increase in its supply capacity for nylon resin through...
- Honeywell offers new yarn options. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the introduction of several yarn products by Honeywell Nylon in Dalton, Georgia. Achievement of greater coloration and styling effects in bath rugs; Use of a dye process to develop the rugs; Features of the products.
- TEVA SIGNS PACT TO BUY HONEYWELL PHARMACEUTICAL IN ITALY. // Worldwide Biotech;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Honeywell Pharmaceutical Fine Chemicals S.r.l by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.