- Higher PA resin prices. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the price hike implemented by German specialty chemicals firm Lanxess AG as a result of continued high raw material costs.
- Lanxess boosting price of chloroprene rubber. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/5/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p0002
The article reports that the price of the Baypren-brand chioroprene rubber has been raised by Lanxess AG.
- LANXESS: Price adjustment for engineering plastics. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p56
The article announces the plan of specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG to increase its prices in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for Durethan Compounds by 0.10 euro per kilogram and for Pocan Compounds by at least 0.15 euro per kilogram starting September 1, 2011.
- Lanxess raises prices of chloroprene rubber. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0012
The article reports on Lanxess AG's plan to raise prices of its polychloroprene materials according to the terms of any applicable contracts and regulations, with effect from March 1, 2011.
- Markets Watch. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p34
The article presents updates related to the chemical industry. European chlorine production in September 2006 fell by 3.6% to 826,433 tonnes, compared with the same month in 2005. Arkema is to shut its organic peroxides plant at Loisonsous-Lens in northern France because of recurring losses and...
- Lanxess raises its prices for EPDM rubber. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the decision of the Keltan Elastomers (KEL) business unit of specialty chemicals company Lanxess to raise the prices of its ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber grades in Europe, Middle East and Africa starting February 1, 2014.
- Lanxess raises prices of NBR materials. // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on the price increase for nitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR) in Europe by 210 euros per metric ton by Lanxess AG.
- Lanxess ups the price of chloroprene rubber. // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p0016
The article reports on the price increase of Lanxess AG's Baypren chloroprene rubber up to 300 dollars per tonne starting August 1, 2011.
- LANXESS increases prices for iron oxides. // Paintindia;Apr2010, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p126
The article reports on the decision of LANXESS AG to increase its prices worldwide for iron oxide pigments by up to 100 Euros per metric ton in 2010.