Perstorp puts cash into DPHP
- Compounder building $13.1 million facility in North Carolina. Kavanaugh, Catherine // Plastics News;12/15/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p0018
The article reports on the plan of plastics compounder Tosaf USA to construct a compounding and masterbatch production plant in North Carolina for U.S. processors in industries such as medical, automotive, electrical and packaging. Topics covered include Tosaf's initial investment for its first...
- Hot spots for pipe, profile & tubing extrusion. // Plastics News;6/21/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p3
Presents a chart on the number of pipe, profile and tubing extrusion plants in selected states in North America.
- Study details growth of plastics in Hungary. // Plastics News;5/22/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p32
Presents findings of a study conducted by Applied Market Information Ltd. showing the growth of the plastics industry in Hungary. Volume of the directory of plastics processing sites in the country.
- Rising stars 2014. // Plastics News;8/11/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p0016
An interview with Linda Zellner, project manager of bioplastics at Perstorp AB in Sweden, is presented. An overview of her education and career highlights is shown. When asked about her family, she describes her relationship with her husband Niklas and their favorite activities. She also talks...
- Perstorp sells licenses. N.A. // Chemical Week;6/28/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 25, p13
Reports on Swedish formaldehyde producer Perstorp's plans to sell technology for new plants for a resins producer in Belgium and a chipboard manufacturer in Turkey. Earlier sale of technology to Ticona; Delivery of two formaldehyde plants in China; Expansion of capacity at the company's plant...
- Perstorp expands specialties production. // Chemical Week;6/28/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 25, p15
Reports on Perstorp's plans to expand capacity of pentaerythritol in in Perstorp, Sweden, Castallanza, Italy and Toledo, Ohio.
- Perstorp launches major specialties investment. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/21/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 24, p15
Reports that the Perstorp Group has launched an investment plan to reinforce its leadership position in specialty chemicals. Focus on polyols trimethylolpropane and pentaerythritol; Financial issues; Feedback from Ake Fredriksson, president of Perstorp Specialty Chemicals.
- Perstorp seeks to double sales. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/09/98, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p6
Details the reorganization at Perstorp AB to support its plans of reaching a $2.5 billion sales performance in the years to come.
- Perstorp sees further restructuring. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/27/97, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p8
Details the restructuring plan of Perstorp AB to boost profitability. Financial performance for the year ended August 1997; Changes to be made in Perstorp Plastic Systems' operations.