Painting the market red
- U.S. Cosmetics Corp. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Jul2005, Vol. 120 Issue 7, p87
Provides information on Dayville, Connecticut-based U.S. Cosmetics Corporation, a company that develops chemically bonded surface treatments on pigments and substrates. Contact details; Description of the products being offered by the company; Innovations developed by the company.
- IFRA Highlights "Innovation in Every Sense". // Perfumer & Flavorist;
The article focuses on the exhibit of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) entitled "Innovation in Every Sense" which showed that the fragrance industry supports social, scientific, and market innovations throughout Europe and the globe via direct investments in sustainable jobs.
- WINDS OF CHANGE. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Dec2010, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the importance of innovation in cosmetics industry as emphasized in a symposium she has attended, as well as the re-invention of the content and other changes in "Cosmetics & ToiletriesÂ®" for 2011.
- Retailers apply new look to cosmetics, bath & body. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p90
Looks at the innovations on several retailers' cosmetics products. Bath and body program of retailers; Information on several bath and body products of the different retailers.
- CFTA teaches the rules of the game, Atlantic City style. // DCI;Dec97, Vol. 161 Issue 6, p76
Presents the happenings at the Cosmetic, Toiletries, and Fragrance Association (CFTA) Scientific Conference for 1997. Topics discussed by keynote speaker Dr. Christopher Meyer and futurist Edie Weiner; Informative presentations on emerging technologies; Discussions during the Future Regulatory...
- Tidbits. Goldemberg, Robert L. // DCI;Sep97, Vol. 161 Issue 3, p68
Deals with the noteworthy announcements accumulated by the cosmetics industry in the United States in 1996. Details about several discoveries for the development and improvement of cosmetics and personal care products; Names of the products admired for their ingenuity.
- Digital Perfumery. Herman, Steve // Global Cosmetic Industry;Nov2002, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p32
Discusses the complexity in cosmetic science. Manifestations of complex systems in the cosmetics industry specifically in perfumes; Presentation of a sequence for studying fragrances and their recognition in the brain; Influence of technological innovations on the elevation of new formulations...
- Creating a Cyber Catalog. Brooks, Lynda // Global Cosmetic Industry;Jul2001, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p32
Presents guidelines on the creation of electronic catalogs for cosmetic industries. Importance of choosing the right database strategy; List of data tools in the management of database information; Details on Web authoring software.
- The illusion of innovation? // DCI;Jan1998, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p66
Talks about innovations in the cosmetics and toiletries industry. Why the industry rely on innovation; Criteria by which the success of innovation can be measured; Way of expanding the cosmetic market.