Middle East Watch
- Middle East watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/14/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 19, p19
The article offers news briefs on the petrochemical industry in the Middle East. According to local and news agency reports, the Dolphin Energy pipeline will be supplying Oman with natural gas from the first quarter of 2008. The governments of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar...
- China Trying To Upgrade Pipeline Technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the pump natural gas project in China. Construction of the pipeline from Lunnan Oil Field to Shanghai; Estimation of the natural gas carried by the pipeline; Impact of the project on the acute energy shortage.
- West African gas pipeline gets go-ahead. // Power Economics;Oct99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p10
Reports that the governments of Benin, Togo, Ghana and Nigeria have granted the rights to develop the West African Gas Pipeline project to a consortium of six energy companies. Project's cost; Volume of Nigerian gas to be delivered to power generation customers in Ghana, Togo and Benin;...
- CANADA-U.S. JOB NEARS APPROVAL. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/30/1998, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p12
Reports the approval from the Canadian national Energy Board of the proposed British Columbia-to-Chicago natural gas line. Estimated cost of the project; Implications for the export of natural gas.
- New gas line for Argentina, Brazil. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the plans of several international energy companies to construct a natural gas pipeline in South America.
- European natural gas pipeline mulled. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p10
Reports that European energy companies are studying a proposed natural pipeline project in Europe.
- UAE purchases gas from Dolphin pipeline at reduced rate. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/16/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is buying gas from Qatar's cross-border Dolphin Energy Ltd.'s pipeline at a cut-price rate. One senior Qatari energy official told that UAE utilities including Dubai Supply Authority and Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Co. are paying just...
- P&GJ's Construction Overview. Tubb, Rita // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p16
The article presents a discussion of the major pipeline projects planned and under construction in six basic nation groupings as of 2005. In the Asia Pacific Region, one of the most significant projects is a 588-mile gas pipeline being built for China National Petroleum Corp. by Beijing Urban...
- FERC Proposes Information Access Policy. // American Gas;Nov2002, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the information about natural gas pipelines and other energy projects in the U.S. Proposal of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for energy infrastructure policy; Inclusion of the facility location; Importance of license for the project.