- Asahi Songwon Colors' Pigment Green Division to merge with AksharChem. // Paintindia;Jan2014, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p160
This article reports that the Pigment Green Division of pigment manufacturer Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd. will merge with chemical manufacturer AksharChem (India) Ltd.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;12/24/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 46, p14
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of December 24, 2003. Completion of the initial public offering of Formosa Petrochemical Corp.; Plan of Asahi Kasei Life & Living to merge its biaxially oriented polystyrene sheet business with the of Dainippon Ink and Chemicals; Increase in the...
- Business & finance news. // Chemical Week;12/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 49, p16
Presents news on the chemical industry in Asia and the Pacific region as of December 18-25, 2002. Ratification of the Kyoto Protocol on climate change in New Zealand; Completion of Formosa Petrochemical's ethylene expansion at Mailiao, Taiwan; Rise in the output of China's biggest chemical...
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 71, p55
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry. China faces naphtha shortage which can be attributed to the booming demand for ethylene as a raw material. Formosa Petrochemical Corp. (FPCC) has closed its new meta-thesis unit due to some technical issues. Rapidly falling ethylene...
- BASIC CHEMICALS & PLASTICS. // Chemical Week;8/2/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 18, p29
This section offers news briefs on the basic chemicals and plastics sector, including the restart of Formosa Petrochemical's two crude distillation units at its petrochemical complex in Mailiao, Taiwan, following a July 25, 2010 fire and the increase in the production of U.S. chlor-alkali by 8...
- Awards presented. // Colourage;Aug2012, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p106
The article announces that the textile manufacturing firm Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd. has received the award "Star Exporter of the Year."
- NEWS BRIEFING. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 24, p6
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. Formosa Petrochemical Corp. is set to delay its August turnaround in Mailiao as an after effect of an explosion at one of its site. Indian government is expecting investments from German chemical companies for petroleum,...
- Work starts on C2. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/31/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 447, p18
Reports on the move of CTCI to start construction work on Formosa Petrochemical Corporation's cracker project in Taiwan. List of contractors in the project; Production capacity of the chemical plant; Completion date of the project.
- news projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;5/3/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 18, p24E
Presents news briefs on chemical-related issues as of May 2000. Increase in capacity of the naphtha cracker plant of Formosa Petrochemical Corp.'s Mailiao, Taiwan plant; Budget for a polystyrene (PS) plant of Atofina in Carling, France; Chemicals to be produced by a chemical plant to be build by...