Clariant sells unit to ICIG
- Clariant sells unit to ICIG. Bains, Elizabeth; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/14/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 19, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of the custom manufacturing business of Swiss firm Clariant by International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG). According to Clariant Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jan Secher, the sale is a major step in focusing its business portfolio on colors, surfaces and...
- Clariant to Sell Remaining Fine Chemicals Business to ICIG. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 17, p13
This article reports that Clariant has agreed to sell its remaining custom manufacturing business to International Chemical Investors Group, for an undisclosed sum. The business produces non-cGMP fine chemicals for the agricultural chemicals, pharmaceutical, and polymer industries. It had sales...
- Clariant divests detergents & intermediates business to ICIG. Thakur Desai, Suresh // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p34
The article reports on the agreement signed by specialty chemicals firm Clariant as of late 2013 to divest its Detergents & Intermediates business to International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) for 58 million Swiss francs, subject to regulatory approvals.
- ICIG buys Clariant detergents, intermediates unit. // Chemical Week;10/21/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the acquisition by International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) of the detergents and intermediates business of chemical firm Clariant for 58 million Swiss francs, noting that Clariant also divested textile, paper, and emulsion units as portfolio restructuring strategy.
- ALBEMARLE COMPLETES SALE OF FRENCH SITE. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;1/5/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the completion of the sale of Albemarle's Port-de-Bout, France site to Azur Chimie, a wholly owned affiliate of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG). According to Albemarle, all equipment, buildings, and land, as well as cabin other assets at Port-de-Bouc have...
- Tessenderlo sells pharma ingredients business. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p11
The article discusses the sale of the pharmaceutical ingredient companies Farchemia and Calaire Chimie to the industrial holding company International Chemical Investors Group by the food and water management company Tessenderlo Group.
- WeylChem expands with Clariant acquisition. Boswell, Clay; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/14/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Clariant's custom manufacturing business by International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG), a Muttenz, Switzerland-based private equity firm. The business manufactures intermediates and active ingredients for the agrochemical, pharmaceutical and polymer...
- ESTÃ‰E LAUDER WORKS TO STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p24
The article offers household and personal care industry news briefs as of November 2013. Clariant AG has inked an agreement to divest its Detergents & Intermediates business to International Chemical Investors Group GmbH. Lubrizol Corp. has opened its new Innovation Centre in Singapore, as part...
- Rutgers sells five businesses to investors. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p6
Announces the decision of private investment group International Chemical Investors to purchase several businesses from Rutgers Chemicals. Products and target markets of the involved businesses; Overview of the viability of the Rutgers Chemicals businesses; Background of the investment group.