Windfall gain for Altana shareholders
- Atlana Widens Its Global Reach With NYSE Listing. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/27/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the stock listing of Altana AG, a European chemical company, in the New York Stock Exchange. Market growth of the firm; Implications of the stock listing; Impact of the stock listing on the growth strategy of the firm.
- Finances bloom. // Asian Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 461, p22
Assesses the petrochemical industry in Asia as of September 2004. Companies that posted an increase in net profit; Best performers on the stock market; Reason behind the failure of share prices to reflect the strength of the companies' earnings performance.
- SETI Hits Resistance. // Asia Weekly Financial Alert;12/2/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p3
Focuses on a rally in Thailand's SET equity index during last week of November, 2002 in which 360 points resistance level was breached. Role of construction stocks in revival of the stock market; Factors the decline in the share prices of Thai Petrochemical Industry; Delay in the sale of...
- Merck takes Altana's spot on Dax. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 70, p55
The article reports on the replacement of Altana by pharmaceuticals and chemicals group Merck in Germany's Deutsche Aktien Xchange (DAX) 30 index of leading companies on June 18, 2007. According to Deutsche Boerse, the Frankfurt, Germany stock exchange owner, the market capitalization of Altana...
- Altana Reports Improved Sales. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the sales performance of chemical company Altana AG in Germany. Increase in sales from foreign sales; Sales of the drug; Factors contributing to the sales performance.
- CW75 STOCK PERFORMANCE. // Chemical Week;9/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 22, p31
Several charts are presented which show the stock performance of CW75, including the stock price index, sector comparison and leading chemical companies.
- cw75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;5/21/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the performance of the CW75 Index as of May 2012. The index dropped 3.4 percent for the week ending May 15, a larger decline than the MSCI World Index and the S&P 500. Basic chemical shares fell 2.4 percent, while diversified and specialty chemical stocks both declined by...
- Zhongtai Chemical to List on Stock Market. // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p8
The article reports that Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd. issued 100 million initial public offering shares at a price of RMB6.6 per share, to list on Shenzhen Stock Market, China.
- CW75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;6/23/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p32
The article reports on the stock prices of several chemical companies. The CW75 Index rose 2% for the week ending June 17, 2008, outpacing broader market indexes. Basic chemical shares jumped 7.5%, led by fertilizer stocks. Diversified chemical stocks rose 1%, and specialty chemical shares fell...