5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/21/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 14, p14
Reports on the increase in prices of products of various chemical industries. Increase in the latex prices of Dow Reichhold Specialty Latex LLC; Percentage increase in the price of industrial cellulose offered by the Green Tree Chemical Technologies Inc.
- ICI exits Runcorn, as Ineos unveils investment plan. // Process Engineering;Nov2004, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that Imperial Chemical Industries PLC (ICI) has sold its remaining 15% stake in the chloralkali business at Runcorn in England, to its operator, Ineos Chlor Ltd., as part of a refinancing package for the complex. As part of the deal, ICI is to write off all existing...
- plastics & coatings In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/31/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p10
This article presents information on recent developments from the chemical industry. Dow Reichhold Specialty Latex LLC has announced a worldwide price increase for nitrile latex used in the manufacture of gloves. Effective from March 1, 2005, the price of nitrile butadiene latex for glove...
- Briefs. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p23
This section offers news briefs on price increases in the chemical industry as of November 2006. The Polymer Chemicals division of Akzo Nobel has raised the price of its cumene-based organic peroxides in Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. Chemtura Corp. has raised the price on all its fatty...
- BASIC CHEMICALS & PLASTICS. // Chemical Week;1/31/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 3, p20
This section offers news briefs concerning the basic chemicals and plastics sector, including the decision of Ineos ChlorVinyls to increase the price of its caustic soda by 75 euros/ton for the first quarter of 2011 and the average U.S. chlor-alkali operating rates in December 2010, according to...
- INEOS MOVES IN ON THE MONTHLY MARKET. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p35
The article presents an update on chemical prices with Ineos as the seller as of February 2006. The first monthly butadiene contract prices were settled at â‚¬730/ tonne carriage paid to for January. The monthly prices fell compared with the quarterly ones. The price of ethylene will be the...
- Ineos secures funds for Runcorn revamp. // Process Engineering;Sep2003, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the government grant acquired by Ineos Chlor in Great Britain. Use of the funds to finance the modernization of the Runcorn chlor-chemicals operation of the company; Details on the plans for the modernization of the facility; Cost of the project.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/15/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p4
No abstract available.
- INDUSTRY VIEW. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/5/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 19, p14
The article presents the views of the chemical industry concerning nuclear power in Great Britain. According to Ineos Chlor Ltd. head Tom Crotty, he welcomes the review of policy in general. Nuclear power does not contribute to global warning and has issues of financial feasibility. According to...