Domain Name with that Latte?
- Publicis in Seattle Lands New High-End Airline Deal. Solman, Gregory; Schmelzer, Randi // Adweek;3/7/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that Starbucks Corp.'s Howard Schultz and partners venture into turbulent airline industry. The yet-to-be-named airline--a high-end, business travel-oriented start-up--is said to be an investment of the Seattle venture-capital group Maveron LLC, which includes Starbucks...
- Paying It Forward. Levesque, John // Seattle Business;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p48
An open letter to Howard Schultz, chairman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Starbucks Corporation is presented. It states that people's attitudes toward CEOs have changed, as they are currently viewed with suspicion. It accuses Schultz of possessing too great an income...
- BERRY, BERRY AMBITIOUS. Walker, Alissa // Fast Company;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 121, p50
The article reports on the soft yogurt store chain Pinkberry Inc., and questions whether it will rival Starbucks Corp. for market domination. Pinkberry had almost immediate media attention, being featured in "People" and "Us Weekly" magazines, and the television shows "Saturday Night Live" and...
- Starbucks' profitable brew turns up heat on expansion. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on the expansion of Starbucks Corp. Completion of the addition of 325 units in 1996; Profits for the year that ended on September 29, 1996; Opening of a location outside of the United States; Background on the history of the company focusing on its growth; Industry analysts' projections...
- Howard Schultz's tall order. Edwards, Helen // Marketing (00253650);1/19/2011, p19
The article reports on the strategic scheme of Starbucks Corp. initiated by its chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Schultz, which was announced on January 5, 2011.
- Howard Schultz. Strauss, Karyn // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p162
Profiles Howard Schultz, chairman and chief executive officer of Starbucks Coffee Co. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Number of outlets in North America and the rest of the world; Annual revenues; Specialty coffee offered; Commitment to community service and philanthropy;...
- Starbucks Corp. plans retail push. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the plan of Starbucks Corp. chairman Howard Schultz to build the company's global consumer packaged goods business to rival is coffeehouse chain in the U.S.
- SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR COMPLAINT. PATTON, TERRY L. // Seattle Business;May2014, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The New Starbucks" which focuses on Howard Schultz of Starbucks, a coffee company, in the April 2014 issue.
- Howard Schultz: Time to Be Concerned About Our Leadership and Partisanship (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;9/3/2011, p2
An e-mail from Starbucks Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Schultz, which calls for Americans' participation in a national forum to end partisanship in the U.S. on September 6, 2011 is presented.