Reinventing ERP after Y2K
- No ignoring integration. // Computer Weekly;9/19/2002, p36
Reports the impact of system integration on business performance in Great Britain. List of top software projects; Importance of supply chain on information technology strategy; Percentage rate of integration project being developed in-house.
- SOFTWARE. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p4
Reports developments related to information technology in the U.S. as of July 2003. Launch of computer software by ALK Technologies Inc.; Partnership between Trimble and RouteSmart Technologies Inc.; Introduction of DAT Partners 3.5 software from TransCore Commercial Services Group.
- FOCUS PAID OFF IN 2001. Desmond, John P. // Software Magazine;Summer2002, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the business performance of companies selling into the information technology market in 2001. Revenue of companies in the e-business application sector; Growth in the application development tool category; Growth of companies in the infrastructure category. INSET: The Software 500...
- A report on the Third Annual UK Information Systems Doctoral Consortium. Work, Brent // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Dec93, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p287
Reports on key issues relevant to information technology that were discussed during the Third Annual UK Information Systems Doctoral Consortium in Great Britain in 1993. Improvement of computer software; Alignment of business and information strategies; Applications of information systems.
- Software tailored to business needs. Vizard, Michael // InfoWorld;7/08/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p8
Discusses the action taken by information technology (IT) organizations to improve enterprise application computer software. Efforts toward an increasing emphasis to value; Benefits of Web services technologies to IT organizations; Description of the move toward hosted models for enterprise...
- SMALL COMPANIES GET BREAK. Musich, Paula // eWeek;07/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p27
Reports that management service providers are using their experience and taming their complex tools to offer a host of services for small and midsize businesses. Assistance for small firms trying to get a handle on managing information technology infrastructure and applications; Range of...
- Comment on the Critique of the paper ï¿½ERP and Management Accounting Changes of Industrial Enterprises in Serbiaï¿½. Malinic, Slobodan; Todorovic, Mirjana; Jovanovic, Dejan // Industry / Industrija;Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
The aim of the paper ï¿½ERP and Management Accounting Changes of Industrial Enterprises in Serbiaï¿½ was to investigate one specific aspect of management accounting, precisely the changes of management accounting under the influence of modern information technologies. Therefore, our aim...
- MAKING THE UPGRADE. Chandler, Doug // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2003, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the challenges associated with the selection and installation of a software system. Expansion of the information-handling capabilities of the business software; Development of technology plan to help match the system with the overall business plans; Use of a software system to...
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/08/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p25
Presents news briefs on information technology. Availability of the first draft of the CAD Society's interoperability guidelines; Software market growth in Thailand; Enterprise resource planning (ERP) market growth by 2000.