Making a Million (Engines) at Indy
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Automotive;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p14
Reports on developments concerning the automobile industry as of December 2003. Settlement reached by Navistar International Transportation Corp. and Ford Motor Co. over the termination of the two companies' V-6 diesel engine contract; First quarter earnings of BorgWarner Inc.; Initiatives...
- Computerized inventory system from Navistar. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p31
Evaluates Diamond Connection, a computerized inventory management system from Navistar International Transportation Corporation. Features of the system; What is the system designed to do; Comments from Steve Koch, vice president and general manager, Navistar Parts Operations.
- Navistar-UAW job action ends. Cimini, Michael H. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb91, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p41
Presents highlights of a new three-year collective bargaining agreement between Navistar International Transportation Corp. and the United Automobile Workers (UAW). Focus on job security provisions; Wage increases; Pension benefits; Other terms.
- Navistar selects plant site. // Automotive News;12/2/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5689, p2
Reports on Navistar International Transportation Corporation's assembly plant which is to be built in Escobedo, near Monterrey, Mexico. When construction is scheduled to begin; Scheduled date of production.
- Navistar eyes new trucks, fewer jobs. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;6/24/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5665, p39
Reports on Navistar International Transportation Corp.'s plans to develop and produce a new generation of trucks in 1998 or 1999. Estimated worth of the proposed project; Challenges facing Navistar with the proposed project.
- Navistar health fund exits company stock. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;7/13/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p39
Reports that Navistar International Transportation Corporation has ended its 1992 union-management agreement with Retiree Health Benefit and Life Insurance Plan. Amount of money the Retiree Health Benefit and Life Insurance Plan's shares of company stocks sold for; Shares purchased Navistar;...
- New vehicles tour truck stops. // Automotive News;4/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5601, p18
Reports on Navistar International Transportation Corp.'s launching of its `Eagle Tour '95' cross-country truck stop tour to market the company's Class 8 heavy-duty trucks directly to truck drivers.
- Navistar's new Diamond Finance program provides upfront affordability, guarantees trade-in... // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p80
Features the finance program for Class 8 truck buyers developed by Navistar International Transportation Corp. called Diamond Finance program. Services offered to qualified buyers; Applicability to vehicles purchased using the Diamond SPEC simplified ordering process; Target market.
- Navistar simplifies truck building process with new business improvement program. // Fleet Equipment;Mar98, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the comprehensive business process improvement program being implemented by Navistar International Transportation Corp. Restructuring of truck building process and associated computer system; Saving of one day to six weeks between initial order and delivery.