Functional Crankshaft Prototypes in Hours: Mazak Makes It Possible
- Up To 12 Tools In One Holder. Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2002, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p62
Reports on the machining tools developed by Mazak. Features of the cutting tool holder called Flash Tool holder; Benefits of the tool holder.
- Fast quartet. VASILASH, GARY S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jan1999, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p80
Introduces four levers from Mazak Corp. Configurations of FH-5800; Features of FF-660; Capabilities of FF-510.
- McLaren gears up for 5 axis revolution. // Metalworking Production;Jul2003, Vol. 147 Issue 7, p36
Focuses on the plan of McLaren Technology Center to feature the 15 machine tools from Mazak Corp. Reduction of cycle times; Objective of the center; Benefits of five axis machining.
- Making news in cutting toolholding. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Jan2002, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p37
No abstract available.
- High performance turning for aluminum and cast iron. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr98, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p306
Reports on the availability of the Quick Turn 35XS turning center designed to cut large parts, from Mazak Corp. Features; Contact information.
- An affordable vertical machining center for large workpieces. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p268
Features Mazak Corp.'s VTC-30C vertical machining center. Table size; Speed of its spindle motor; Optional two-tool magazine setup offered; Equipment included in the machine; Contact information.
- Case books. // American Machinist;Sep2001, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p112
Highlights the features of the Mazak Variaxis 200 machine purchased by Liqua-Tech, a Ukiah, California-based manufacturer of liquid-propane flow meters with double cast iron housings. Efficiency of equipment in machining parts; Programming of the machine and machining parts after delivery;...
- Machining centers, mills and drills. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p136
Introduces the Mazatech FH-480 horizontal machining center of Mazak Corp. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Heavy-duty, fast and accurate machining of aluminum and steel. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr97, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p218
Evaluates the FH-680 horizontal machining center from Mazak Corp. Powerful spindle motor; Fast productive automatic tool changer; Generous pallet size; Contact information.