Then & Now: Thumbnail of a Cadillac
- DETROIT: SPY REPORT. Dunne, Jim // Popular Mechanics;Dec2004, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p56
The article reports that Cadillac company is planning a bit more than the usual minor facelift for the 2006 edition of its DeVille automobiles. The most noticeable among the revisions is the grille, which sports fewer bands and has an oversize Cadillac badge in the center. Perhaps more...
- Sedans American Style. Oldham, Scott // Popular Mechanics;Nov98, Vol. 175 Issue 11, p78
Compares several automobiles in the United States. Cadillac DeVille Concours and the Buick Park Avenue Ultra; Chrysler Concorde and the Dodge Intrepid; Ford Crown Victoria and the Mercury Grand Marquis; Oldsmobile Aurora and the Buick Park Avenue Ultra.
- Cadillac's new cruiser. R.S. // Popular Science;Sep93, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p62
Offers a preview drive of Cadillac's Deville Concours, new for 1994. Engine; Suspension; Handling; Design; Interior.
- Undercover Cadillac. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, p3
Reports on Cadillac Motor Car Div.'s launching of the automobile model DeVille in the fall of 1993. Shipping to dealers on consignment; DeVille as top seller; Production schedule and venue; Focus on colors; Television and print advertising.
- Cadillac offers special Sedan DeVille. // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, p8
Presents a photograph of the Special Edition option package of Cadillac's Sedan DeVille. Features; Price.
- Hello Concours, goodbye coupe. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, p42
Reports on the beginning of the Concours model due to the introduction of the 1994 Cadillac DeVille and the phaseout of the Coupe DeVille. Engines; Return of the coupe as doubtful; 1977 as top year for the coupe; Sedan DeVille as Cadillac's top seller.
- Cadillac revamps flagship. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;8/9/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5512, p20
Features the 1994 model of the automobiles Cadillac DeVille and Cadillac DeVille Concours. Specifications; Interiors; Trunk space; Leather interior colors; Exterior styling; Sales forecasts; Estimate cost.
- Cars worth noting. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Industries;May95, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p24
Profiles the 1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours. Details of the car.
- It's party time for Cadillac dealers. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;10/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5520, p15
Focuses on the efforts of 64 dealers comprising the Cadillac Tri-Statesmen ad association in making the introduction of the 1994 DeVille and DeVille Concours a big event. Parade along Wall Street in Nw York; Other special events; Unique door prices; Cut on dealer profit margins to keep the...