S2000: Limited Production; High Performance
- A Threat to Civic Order. Zesiger, Sue // Fortune;8/2/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p273
Reviews the Honda S2000. Features; Costs; Test drive by author; Criticisms.
- 2001 Honda S2000. Cummins, Andrew // Automotive Industries;Nov2000, Vol. 180 Issue 11, p24
Features the 2001 series of the automobile Honda S2000. Capacity of the automobile's engine; Physical features of the automobile.
- Quick spin. Edsall, Larry; Owens, John // AutoWeek;11/02/98, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p12
Features Honda S2000 roadster automobile. Design; Specifications; Capabilities; Engine.
- Honda Readies A New Roadster. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;Oct98, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p87
Evaluates the S2000 roadster to be released by Honda in October 1998. Rumors about the roadster; Features.
- Honda S2000. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;11/25/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 46, pCR6
Evaluates the automobile Honda S2000. Technical specifications; Pros and cons.
- Honda is still the specific output king. // Automotive Industries;Mar1999, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p50
Reveals that the Honda S2000 roadster's engine will be considered as the highest specific output of naturally aspirated passenger car engine. Record previously held by the Lotus 2.2L dohc 16-valve 4-cylinder engine; Comparison of Honda S2000 with Ducati 996cc V-twin and Indy car 2.65L...
- Honda plans to go topless. // Caribbean Business;11/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 47, pCR11
Focuses on Honda's S2000 automobile. Features and capabilities; Sale of the S2000.
- Soulless? Pund, Daniel // AutoWeek;11/15/99, Vol. 49 Issue 47, p19
Evaluates the Honda S2000 automobile. Key specifications; Engine management system; Steering wheel; Six-speed manual; Racing-style digital readout; Base price.
- Squarely Behind the Fours. Zachary, Katherine // Ward's Auto World;Jan2002, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the performance of four-cylinder engines in automobiles. Automobiles that employ the 2L I-4 engine; Reason for the failure of Honda S2000's motor during the 10 Best Engines awards; Runners-up in the awards.