E Changes Everything
- Legal strategies--Becoming Dot.com. Draughon, Richard Scott // Information Executive;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on the legal strategies needed for transition into the corporate dot-com status and involvement in electronic commerce. Establishment of brand recognition; Delivery of content including products and services; Development of a delivery system consisting of three basic elements.
- In the blank. Els, Frik // Finance Week;5/10/2002, p13
Reports on the relationship between local and multinational information technology companies. Achievement of Black economic empowerment; Task of consolidating information technology functions; Calculation of the overall spending market.
- 6 Conclusions. // Hume Papers on Public Policy;1999, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p80
Focuses on electronic commerce. Benefits from information technology; Increase of business to business transactions; Market for digitized information.
- On the road. Anderberg, Ken // Communications News;Sep2001, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on developments related to information technology companies in New Jersey. Increase of budget on information technology; Trend on electronic business; Adoption of enterprises on voice-over internet protocol (VoIP) technology; Low cost alternative to VoIP.
- Indiana's e-Scorecard. Kaelble, Steve // Indiana Business Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p8
Discusses the performance of Indiana's 50 largest public and private companies on the Internet, according to a study by Keane Inc. Web page offerings of the companies; Growth of electronic commerce in Indiana.
- SIX MYTHS OF INFORMATION AND MARKETS: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS, ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, AND THE BATTLE FOR CONSUMER SURPLUS. Lee, Allen // MIS Quarterly;Dec99, Vol. 23 Issue 4, plxiii
The article discusses the paper "Six Myths of Information and Markets: Information Technology Networks, Electronic Commerce, and the Battle for Consumer Surplus," by Varun Grover and Pradipkumar Ramanial.
- E-services Stategy Shift. Hayes, Ian S. // Software Magazine;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p26
No abstract available.
- Scrutinizing IT Spending. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p10
Examines the type of information technology (IT) project that will benefit and will give advantage to businesses in the U.S. Statistics on the projections of the IT industry; Prediction of a decline in IT spending by Meta Group Inc.; Suggestion to make use of the internet technology to...
- Introduction to the Special Issue: Measuring the Business Value of Information Technology in e-Business Environments. Mahmood, M. Adam; Kohli, Rajiv; Devaraj, Sarv // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Fall2004, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p5
Presents an introduction to the September 01, 2004, issue of the periodical "Working USA."
- Is Your Documentation Translation-Ready? Potsus, Whitney Beth // Intercom;May2001, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p12
Presents recommendations in translating documents, marketing materials and user interface in a company documentation department. Impact of house cleaning; Significance of updating style guide; Reevaluation of template designs.