New on Wheels
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p94
The article announces personnel changes in the U.S. truck equipment industry, including the retirement of William Garrison from Clement Industries, the recruitment of Bill Healy by Heil Environmental and the appointment of Thomas M. Kelly III at Mack Trucks Inc.
- Reading expands distributor honorees. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p74
The article reports on the truck equipment distributors honored by Reading Truck Body at the annual cocktail reception during The Work Truck Show in Atlanta, Georgia in 2006. The reason behind the decision of the company to expand its list of honorees is cited. The theme of the show is also...
- Reading, Monroe Form Strategic Partnership. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/ 9/2013, p2
The article reports on a strategic partnership between Reading Truck Body LLC and Monroe Truck Equipment Inc., in which Monroe will provide Reading with nationwide distribution coverage in the Midwest and elsewhere in the U.S. while Reading will provide Monroe with product offerings.
- Green Truck Association to demonstrate lightweighting. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/3/2017, p1
The article evaluates medium-duty trucks Ford chassis offered by Knapheide Manufacturing Company and Isuzu NPR offered by Reading Truck Body.
- VERTICAL LIFT SYSTEM. // Beverage Industry;Jan2003, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p53
Focuses on the development of a vertical lift system by Vernon Bridge, Prince Edward Island-based Drake Truck Bodies in conjunction with L&K Equipment.
- Shut it. // Landscape Management;Apr2006, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates Heil Environmental Truck Equipment Group's Yardbird light-duty dump body sides that enable operator to easily close and latch them in a single motion.
- New handles on Heil Yardbird dump body sides. // Arbor Age;Jun2006, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates the Yardbird light-duty dump body from Heil Environmental Truck Equipment Group and offers information on light-duty applications, dump truck or flatbed and drop-sides.
- New Yardbird takes off. // Fleet Owner;Sep2005, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p54
Reports on Heil Environmental Truck Group's updating of its Yardbird dump body, which is suited for use in a variety of light-duty applications, such as landscaping, masonry, utilities and construction. Feature of the manufacturer's DuraClass design, which boasts of a continuous-formed body...
- Updated Heil Yardbird Dump Body Offered. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p61
Reports that the Heil Environment Truck Equipment Group has updated its Yardbird dump body. Use in high-duty applications including landscaping and masonry; Design of the body; hoist power.