Keeping ULSD low
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p156
Introduces Midwest 1040, a trailer for the Midwestern cement market from Heil Trailer International. Features and devices of the trailer; Weight of the trailer.
- Midwest 1040 designed for cement market. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2006, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p45
The article features the Midwest cement market trailer having a volume of 1,040 cubic feet and produced by Heil Trailer International.
- Heil delivers several pneumatic trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the delivery of several of Heil Trailer International's 1850 quad-axle, four-hopper pneumatic trailers for shuttle payload integration facility (SPIF) #3 use in eastern Canada and Ontario. According to the author, the pneumatic trailer has a tare weight of 16,500 pounds to...
- HTI Innovation Exchange debuts in August. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the first Innovation Exchange of Heil Trailer International to be held on August 15-16, 2006 at the Heil Tank Service facility in Louisville, Kentucky. All Heil, J&L and Kalyn Siebert distributors and customers can attend the event. Interactive demonstrations include Heil...
- Innovation exchange. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p46
The article highlights the 2006 Innovation Exchange of Heil Trailer International which featured reports on a number of product enhancements intended to boost productivity and improve driver safety. The event was held in Kentucky and it was attended by fleet managers, tank trailer dealers and...
- TRANSPORTING SOLUTIONS. Infusino, Brooke // U.S. Business Review;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p40
The article profiles Kalyn Siebert, a subsidiary of Heil Trailer International and a manufacturer of line trailers designed to transport large wind turbine components. A background on the development of the company is presented. It is inferred that the firm designed three trailer models aimed at...
- To lump or not to lump ... // Overdrive;Sep2013, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of paying a lumper fee for the unloading of her truck trailer.
- GIVE INNOVATION A FAIR CHANCE! // Commercial Motor;12/15/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5257, p3
The author comments on the British government's refusal to evaluate the big trucks created by Dick Denby in 2005. He believes bigger, heavier trucks will contribute significantly to the efficiency of British freight movements and spirit of innovation must be good for the industry. The author...
- Well earned. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2009, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p40
The article reports on the Outstanding Performance Trophy won by Jack B. Kelley Inc. in Amarillo, Texas during the National Tank Truck Carriers 2008 Tank Truck Safety Contest. The company is said to have been chosen from a group of 23 carriers that won the Grand Award in the mileage categories...