An 'A' for Alpha
- Trailer output increases 13%. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p20
The article looks at the production output of building truck trailers. The overall production for the 30 largest manufacturers was 278,000 truck trailers, a 13 percent increase over 245,000 trailers these same 30 manufacturers built in 2005. Brandie Fuller of Great Dane Limited Partnership...
- Trailer manufacturers up again in 2011. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the performance of the 25 largest truck trailer manufacturers for the calendar 2011 which registered an increase of 78%. It cites the van trailer producers as the most productive manufacturers having manufactured more than 3/4 of the total output by the companies that...
- Wabash Makes Meritor Axles Standard. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/22/2012, p1
The article announces that truck trailers manufacturer Wabash National has contracted automobile components maker Meritor to supply various parts for all its trailers including trailer axles, air suspensions and automatic slack adjusters.
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.
- Wabash truck-trailer maker begins job cuts of temp workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Lafayette, Indiana-based truck-trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has started a series of previously announced job cuts due to a decrease in orders for truck-trailers. At the end of June 2007, Wabash had 3,600 workers and 540 temporary workers. It has shipped...
- After the fall. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the recovery of U.S. trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. from its poor market condition in 2000. Challenges that the firm has faced; Factors that helped direct improvements in the way the company builds trailers; Progress that it has made in improving its manufacturing operation.
- Wabash adds DuraPlate AeroSkirt. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the DuraPlate AeroSkirt semitrailers accessory from Wabash National Corporation.
- Wabash National Corp. Introduces New Name for its Branch Network. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
Cites the change of the Wabash National Corp. business name to Wabash National Trailer Centers for its trailer center network. Aim of the name to symbolize the company's focus to capitalize its U.S. locations as a provider of trailer products and services; Provision of a network to support...