Workhorse makes walk-ins easier to obtain
- Workhorse QuickSpex Program Creates Quick and Simple Walk-in Spec'ing Process. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p40
Reports that Workhorse Custom Chassis' QuickSpex program creates quick and simple walk-in specification process for fleets of all sizes. Focus on walk-in trucks used for construction, newspaper delivery, parcel delivery and utilities; Advantage for fleet managers and dealers; Order information.
- Why a walk-in? Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Apr2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the business priority of Workhorse Custom Chassis in the U.S. It is said that the company has emphasized a firm focus on what it sees as a growing market for walk-in trucks. Jay Sandler, vice president of commercial product, discusses the reasons why the company focuses on...
- Workhorse relaunches FasTrack. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2006, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p52
The article focuses on the plan of Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC to relaunch its FasTrack program that provides integrated walk-in trucks under the Workhorse badge in the U.S. Since 2000, Workhorse has sold standard models of walk-in trucks with one Workhorse invoice and one Workhorse warranty...
- FasTrack back. // Fleet Owner;Aug2006, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p55
The article reports on the relaunching of FasTrack program with the creation of FasTrack truck which has new chassis by Workhorse Custom Chassis, one of the leading chassis manufacturers for motor homes and commercial step vans. The initiative offers integrated walk-in trucks which is easy for...
- Workhorse rolling with International power. // Fleet Owner;Jan2006, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p44
The article reports that Workhorse Custom Chassis has announced the production launch of its first diesel chassis powered by an International diesel engine. Workhorse is the only manufacturer that provides both gas and diesel chassis for walk-in trucks. The new W42 Workhorse chassis includes the...
- See-through, walk-in truck a sales vehicle. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p12
Introduces a see-through, walk-in truck for dealerships manufactured by Workhorse Custom Chassis. Features of the truck; Advantages of walk-in trucks.
- Workhorse rolls out newest. // Fleet Owner;Apr2005, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p48
The article reports that Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC has unveiled its W42 Class 2-4 chassis model at the National Truck Equipment Association's Work Truck Show last month. The new chassis replaces the venerable P42 chassis that Workhorse purchased from General Motors in 1999 and which, with...
- Workhorse Custom Chassis. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jul2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p53
The article evaluates the W42 chassis from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC and offers information on chassis features the powertrain and safety features.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p104
The article evaluates several truck trailers including the Ultra High Stratospheer sleeper from Western Star Trucks, the tipper semitrailers from Fliegl Fahrzeugbau GmbH and the 16,000-pound-GVWR version of the W42 chassis of Workhorse Custom Chassis.