Supplier, fleets chosen for MIRT test
- GATR named Volvo U.S. Dealer of the Year. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/17/2012, p7
The article announces that Sauk Rapids, Minnesota-based dealership GATR has been recognized as the 2011 U.S. Dealer of the Year by the company Volvo Trucks.
- Volvo Trucks Adds Chicago Parts Distribution Center To Its North American Network. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2004, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p31
The article reports that Volvo Trucks North America Inc., significantly expanded its customer and dealer support with the addition of a new parts distribution center (PDC) in Joliet, Illinois. Volvo's commitment to customer satisfaction means that the company must support customers by having the...
- Volvo Trucks names 2013 North American Dealer of the Year. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/23/2014, p10
The article announces that Nacarato Volvo of Nashville, Tennessee has been named by Volvo Trucks as its 2013 North American Dealer of the Year.
- Volvo Trucks Adds Parts Distribution Center. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p23
Reports on the expansion of Volvo Trucks North America Inc.'s customer and dealer support with the addition of a parts distribution center in Baltimore, Maryland. Existing plants and factories of the company; Business operations.
- Volvo Trucks of North America defines customer service, commits to it. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p82
Provides a list of the elements contained in the customer service commitment of Volvo Trucks North America toward its dealers and customers. Information on the World Class Dealer certification program developed by Volvo to support the service commitment.
- Supplier, fleets chosen for MIRT field test. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2006, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that Mechron Power Systems company and Cummins & Co. have been selected by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and North Carolina State University for their mobile idle reduction technology (MIRT) field operational test in the U.S. About 22 MIRT units from Mechron and Cummins...
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- Volvo taking orders for EPA2010 trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Volvo Trucks North America Inc. to allow customers to take orders in its product line to meet the EPA2010 emissions standards in the U.S. It mentions that the taking of orders will use the company's selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology...