Goldhofer wins order from Barnhart Crane
- By land, by sea. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jun2015, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special section p35
The article reports on the hauling contract won by Barnhart Crane and Rigging to transport a secondary reformer vessel from a fabricator in Olahoma to a refinery in Lima, Ohio.
- Goldhofer introduces STZ-P semi-trailer. // American Cranes & Transport;Sep2012, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p9
The article discusses the release of the STZ-P semi-trailer from Goldhofer AG.
- Max Faktor. Cotton, Tim // Truck & Driver;Jan2017, p44
The article offers information on the Faktor 5 truck trailer from Goldhofer.
- Moving America. Anderson, Lindsey // American Cranes & Transport;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p36
The article offers information on several heavy haul trailers including the WesTrac system from Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co., 60FG Field Lowbed trailer from Talbert Manufacturing Inc., and the Advantage Plus series of hydraulic detachable gooseneck (HDG) trailer from Trail King Industries Inc.
- Straightening up. Wilson, Bill // Roads & Bridges;Nov2004, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p10
Provides information on the reconstruction of the I-10 Escambia Bay bridge damaged by Hurricane Ivan by subcontractor Barnhart Crane and Rigging in Florida. Background on the number of trucks travelling the roadway daily; Impact of the reconstruction project on truckers; Value of the...
- Rigger uses brains and brawn to move 704-ton refinery heater. Phair, Matthew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/02/98, Vol. 240 Issue 5, p14
States that Barnhart Crane & Rigging Company is moving a 704-ton refinery heater more than a mole without disassembling it. Comments from Don Nolan, Banrhart project manager; Information on the construction company who won the contract; Detailed information on the moving process.
- New branch opens at Port of Monroe. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p21
The article reports that Barnhart Crane and Rigging Co. is making investment of 5 million dollars to open its newest branch at the Port of Monroe, Michigan.
- Paving the way. Youdale, Euan // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p37
The article offers the insights of Goldhofer AG chief executive officer (CEO) Stefan Fuchs on their trailer product ranges. Fuchs relates that the company has its own project department to consider and meet the different needs of every sector, country, and customers. He mentions that their sale...
- Trailer orders surge in March. // Overdrive;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
The article accounts on a report from ACT Research Co. concerning the increase of commercial trailer net orders in 2010 by 165 percent from March 2009 in the U.S.