- Crysteel acquired by TBEI. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p164
Deals with the acquisition of Crysteel Mfg. Inc. by Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc. (TBEI). Overview of Crysteel, Ox Bodies Inc. and Rugby Manufacturing Co. which will be combined with TBEI; Remarks from Dale Pilger, president and CEO of TBEI; Information on how the acquisition will...
- Dump options for work trucks. STRAIGHT, BRIAN // American Trucker;Apr2015, p1
The article reports that Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) included four separate companies on its portfolio including Crysteel Manufacturing, Ox Bodies, and Rugby Manufacturing. It states that TBEI brought three of the mentioned companies at The Association for the Work Truck...
- A NEW MODERN WORLD. Damas, Daniel // Precision Manufacturing;Jan/Feb2014, p38
The article features manufacturing company Crysteel Manufacturing based in Minnesota. Topics discussed include patented hoist hydraulic mechanism, Crysteel's parent company Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) and the welding program in the Lake Crystal community funded by the company....
- Lift Trucks & parts behind Crown. Doyle, B.G. // Caribbean Business;7/24/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 29, pS9
Reports on the position of Lift Trucks & Parts Inc. in the local forklift market in Puerto Rico. Specialization of the company in Crown brand electric forklifts and other related equipment; Combination of the technology and production processes when companies merge or acquire another firm;...
- TBEI Hires Marketing Manager, General Manager of Ox Bodies. // American Cemetery;Jan2013, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p35
The article announces the appointment of two executives in TruckBodies & Equipment International Inc. including Nicole Kyle as marketing manager and Terry Campbell as general manager of the company's Ox Bodies Inc.
- Tipper E-Series Otters Style and Strength. // American Cemetery;Feb2012, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p34
The article offers brief information on the Tipper E-Series dump truck body from Crysteel Manufacturing Inc.
- Heil sells truck unit. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;9/11/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the selling of truck equipment business to Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc. (TEBI) by Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. The deal involves a 204,000-square-feet plant in Tishomingo, Mississippi which makes and mounts dump bodies, ice/snow bodies and hoists....
- Selected Brand Names That Changed Hands in 1998 Mergers and Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p66
Presents a list of selected brand names that changed hands in 1998 mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Acquirer; Target; Brand(s); Product category.
- Foothill FarmsÂ® Brand to Consolidate MilaniÂ® and TUFÂ® Brands Under One Name Dec. 1, 2013. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Nov2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p142
The article reports on the scheduled consolidation of the Milani and TUF brands into the Foothill Farms brand name on December 1, 2013.