10 YEARS AGO
- Fujian ponders paraxylene. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 428, p19
Deals with the plan of Fujian Petrochemical to include paraxylene production as part of its planned cracker and refinery complex for integration with a purified terephthalic acid project to be pursued by other companies. Location of the project; Participation of Beijing Jialong Investment Co....
- Aramco signs enlarged Chinese refinery deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/2/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the multi-billion dollar refinery and petrochemical project of Saudi Aramco in Fujian, China. The deal expands on the original 2005 deal through the inclusion of a new marketing joint venture and increased refinery capacity. Fujian Petrochemical will take a 50 per cent...
- Fujian Integrated Refining and Petrochemical JV Complex Started Operation. // China Chemical Reporter;11/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p10
The article reports on the commencement of the operation at the integrated refining and petrochemical joint venture (jv) complex of Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd., ExxonMobil China Petroleum and Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Saudi Aramco Sino Co. Ltd. in Quanzhou, China. It mentions that the complex...
- Exxon studies China cracker project. // Chemical Week;3/5/1997 Supplement Illinois, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p5
Reports on Exxon's joint preliminary feasibility study with Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. for a refinery and petrochemical project in China.
- Decision Expected Soon on China-Taiwan JV in China. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/25/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p15
The article focuses on negotiations between Taiwanese investors and Fujian Petrochemical, a joint venture of the provincial government of Fujian, China and the China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., to build a 15 billion dollar petrochemicals and refinery complex in China.
- Fujian cracker project to go ahead after delays. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/5/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2107, p27
Reports on the plan of the Fujian Petrochemical Company to continue the construction of the delayed Fujian petrochemical and refinery project in 2004. Reasons behind the postponement of the project in 2000; List of companies that invested in the project; Completion of engineering and...
- Reining and Chemical Integrated Project Kicked off in Fujian Province. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the groundbreaking ceremony held by Chinese Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Taiwanese Xuteng Investment Co. Ltd. for their refining and chemical integrated project on December 14, 2015.
- Exxon selected for China Petchem project. // Chemical Week;8/13/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 31, p7
Presents that Exxon company has been selected to develop a refining and petrochemical project with Fujian Petrochemical Company. Inclusions in the project; Competitors of Exxon; Productions capacity of Exxon plants.
- Saudi Aramco to join Exxon in Fujian venture. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/97, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p7
Discloses that Saudi Aramco is set to join Exxon Corp.'s project with Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. (FPCL) to perform a detailed feasibility study for a world-scale joint-venture integrated petroleum/petrochemical project at FPCL's refinery in Xiaocuo in China's Fujian Province. Expansion of...