Teijin Twaron has the edge on jet-spun pulp
- New Twaron p-aramid jet-spun pulp and fibrids. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Aug2006, Vol. 49 Issue 3, pE112
The article focuses on the spinning process developed by p-aramid producer Teijin Twaron BV for the direct production of aramid pulp. The advanced spinning method is claimed to markedly improve the properties of the aramid pulp. Using the process will produce strong fibrillated pulp with a large...
- Teijin Twaron: Office in Shanghai. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p85
Reports on the increase in the sales of Teijin Twaron BV's fibers in China.
- New aramid pulp process for paper applications. // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2007, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p263
Today, specialty papers are an increasing field of interest in the world market. On the basis of a new spinning technology, Teijin Twaron now present some new structures, which lead to numerous improvements in applications for specialty papers. The two new patented inventions are called Twaron...
- Teijin to Boost Production Of Para-Linked Aramid Fibers. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/25/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the plan of Japan's Teijin Ltd. to expand production of para-linked aramid fibers. Significance of the expansion; Expansion of the company's annual production at Teijin Twaron BV in the Netherlands; Amount to be invested in the company's Matsuyama plant.
- Performance of Twaron para-aramid in flame-retardant nonwovens. Zumloh, Regine; Hahn, Christoph // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2005, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p358
The article focuses on the flame-retardant properties of Twaron para-aramid fiber produced by Teijin Twaron GmbH. The development of the product was influenced by a new regulation mandating all mattresses to fulfil high requirements of open flame-resistance. The processes involved in the...
- Teijin Twaron: aramid fibers extension. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p87
Reports on Arnhem, Netherlands-based Teijin Twaron BV's plan to increase the spinning lines for p-aramid fiber Twaron.
- Teijin Twaron Opens New Asian Regional Headquarters in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p5
Reports that high-performance fiber manufacturer Teijin Twaron announced the opening of its new Asian regional headquarters in China on November 1, 2004. Reason for the establishment of the new office; Other growth targets and strategies; Implications on the fiber and chemical industries.
- Teijin Twaron: Aramid fibers extension. // Melliand International;May2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p76
Reports on the plans of aramid fiber producer, Teijin Twaron BV, to expand the production capacities of its plants in Delfzijl and Emmen, Netherlands.
- Teijin Twaron: tire yarn sales department. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2006, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p138
The article reports on the establishment of a sales department dedicated to the tire industry by the aramid fiber producer Teijin Twaron NV in Arnhem, Netherlands. Until recently, the tire business was part of the elastomer reinforcements department. According to the company, the separation will...