Langley-Smith grows in China
- Pump up the volume: Pushing more sales through fewer DCs. // Home Channel News;6/16/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p44
Presents graphs on the logistics and sales analysis of distributors from the Top 150 that sell less than half of their volume through drop shipment in 2002.
- MARKET CENTER DISTRIBUTION--Salvation for Independent Wholesalers? Truesdell, James // Supply House Times;Jul2001, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the efficacy of market center distribution for independent wholesalers. Redundancies in cost among the participants in the product supply chain; Development of alliances based on mutual trust; Services offered. INSET: TRENDS IN DISTRIBUTION.
- Biting off all it can chew. Els, Frik // Finweek;12/25/2008, p39
The article offers information on the business growth of Core Group, a distributor of Nintendo and Apple products, despite the economic downturn in South Africa. The turnover of the company is at R1bn with a growth rate of 45% per year since 2001. In addition, the worldwide games console sales...
- Automation distributor types: Logistics vs. projects. Hurtte, Frank // Control Engineering;Jul2013, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p34
The article presents a comparison of automation distributors that are expert in projects and are experts in logistics.
- Logistics Supplement. Schempf, Jay // Offshore;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p156
The article reports on the business growth of marine logistics company Bourbon in Paris, France. The company will met its development plans along with its positive financial performance. Its strategic initiative Horizon 2010 oversees a 20 percent average growth of turnover each year. Bourbon's...
- SCIENTIFIC MANAGEMENT IN MARKETING. Freeland, Willard E. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1940 Part 2, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p31
The article discusses the need for scientific management in marketing. Changes in the process of distribution and retailing have increased the capacity of the producers, however these marketing changes have brought on new challenges. Contributing factors are inefficient price competition, the...
- DATAMONITOR: Reyes Holdings LLC. // Reyes Holdings SWOT Analysis;Feb2009, p1
A company profile of Reyes Holdings LLC, a food and beverage wholesale distributor which occupies a leading position in the wholesale food and beer market, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A...
- DATAMONITOR: E. & J. Gallo Winery. // E. & J. Gallo Winery SWOT Analysis;Feb2009, p1
A company profile of E. & J. Gallo Winery, which is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of wines, and offers a wide range of product portfolio to its customer base based on their varied tastes and price ranges, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key...
- Klein Wholesale Distributors SWOT Analysis. // Klein Wholesale Distributors SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
Presents an overview of Klein Wholesale Distributors, which is a family-owned distributor of various products to convenience store. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis...