Buyers eye sub-Â¬900/tonne Q3 butadiene
- Market players turn attention to contracts. BRICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;8/29/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the pricing contracts of various chemical products including Paraxylene(PX) in Asia and Butadiene in Europe.
- Butadiene Pricing Slips a Penny on Increased Supplies. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;6/9/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 23, p6
Reports on a decrease in butadiene prices due to flat demand and an improved supply situation in June 2003. Extended run of butadiene pricing due to a lack of available feedstock resulting from production problems and reduced imports.
- Rising Inventories Stall Prices. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;11/3/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 41, p37
Presents information on butadiene prices. Increase in inventories in October 1999; Reasons for the increased prices.
- MOST-READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/12/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 7, p7
The article informs about top news briefs from chemical industry in July 2011 including further downfall in Asia's butadiene prices in September 2011, concerns of polyethylene and polypropylene buyers over prospective price increases and decrease in butadiene and crude C4 prices in Europe.
- Tightness keeps butadiene high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p28
Reports on the contract and spot price increase of butadiene in Asia in February 2003. Reasons for the increase.
- Butadiene pricing finally stabilizes. Link, Janet // Chemical Market Reporter;10/26/98, Vol. 254 Issue 17, p5
Focuses on the decline in butadiene inventories in September 1998 in the United States. Butadiene contract prices; Reasons for the reduction in contract pricing during August and September 1998; Factors contributing to the decline in butadiene stocks.
- Butadiene Prices Near Record. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;2/21/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the increase in the contract prices for butadiene in the United States. Factors that contributed to the increase; Demand and supply situation in the U.S. market.
- Butadiene price drops as Europe ups output. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 454, p24
Reports on a decrease in the price of butadiene in Asia due to increase of its availability in Europe and the U.S. as of July 26, 2004. Reason behind the availability of butadiene in Europe; Information on the potential of the U.S. to export the chemical in Asia; Forecast on the prices of...
- Butadiene Steady; Propylene Falls. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;1/17/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p28
Describes the market condition of butadiene and propylene chemicals as of December 2000. Price of butadiene; Forecast of contract prices of butadiene for January 2001; Prices of propylene; Cause of the decline of propylene market.