Kraton weighs SBC options
- Kraton Polymers Expansion Slated for Completion by Year End. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/15/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the expansion plans of Kraton Polymers company for its Kraton D-1401P styrenic-block copolymer capacity in Belpre, Ohio. Reasons for the expansion; Development of the D-1401P business of the company; Relationship of the company with its customers.
- Kraton Goes Back on the Block. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;8/13/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the decision of private equity capital firm Ripplewood Holdings to sell styrenic block copolymer maker Kraton Polymers in 2003. Financial performance of Kraton in the chemical market; Plan to boost capacity for Kraton-G at Berre, France and at Belpre, Ohio; Significance of the expansion.
- Kraton Polymers: more than a makeover. Ford, Brian // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p33
The article features Kraton Polymer, a producer of styrenic block copolymers. The company has undergone a management shake-up and restructuring, and has adopted a new logo and brand identity. In 2003, the company was purchased by Polymer Holdings. Kraton Polymer vice president Kevin Fogarty...
- Kraton expansions, materials show progress. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;7/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p18
Kraton Polymers LLC has completed expanding its plant in Berre, France, and is promoting its new line of Kraton A styrenic block copolymers. The Berre site has gained more than 5 million pounds of capacity. Production of Kraton A, the third product family for Houston, Texas-based Kraton, began...
- HYDROGENATED STYRENIC BLOCK COPOLYMER Offers Benefits for PSAs. De Keyzer, Noel // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p26
Describes a hydrogenated styrene block copolymer from Kraton Polymers LLC that provides a balance of properties for various adhesive applications. Product features and benefits; Polymer grades; Formulation ingredients; Opportunities in low and high hot melt viscosity formulations.
- Kraton copolymers are flexible, durable. // Plastics News;3/30/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on Houston, Texas-based Kraton Polymers LLC which has debuted several new grades of its block copolymers. According to the firm, Kraton G1643 is durable and highly compatible with polypropylene. A family of elastomers as alternatives to flexible PVC in wire and cable, hose...
- Styrenic block copolymer. // Rubber World;Oct2006, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p59
The article evaluates the G1641 and MD-6917, Kraton G styrenic block copolymer from Kraton Polymers LLC.
- Kraton Boosts Capacity for Block Copolymers. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p13
Reports that Kraton Polymers will raise the capacity of its Kraton G brand hydrogenated styrenic block copolymers (HSBC) at its Berre, France and Belpre, Ohio plants by 2004. Factors that prompted the capacity additions; Growth of the worldwide demand for HSBC every year; Estimated annual...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p12
Presents an update on the chemical industry as of June 2004. Price increases for the vinyl acetate monomer product of Dow Chemical; Opening of the polypropylene facility of Sabic; Intention of Kraton Polymers to increase the price of its styrene-isoprene-styrene polymers.