Shin-Etsu Chemical set to build VCM plant in Texas
- Shin-Etsu ups Pernis output. // European Chemical News;6/16/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2057, p30
Focuses on the expansion of the production capacity for vinyl chloride monomer and polyvinyl chloride by Shin-Etsu Chemical at its plant in Pernis, the Netherlands as of June 16, 2003. Scope of the expansion; Purpose of the move; Total global output of Shin-Etsu.
- Skin-Etsu to Build Rare Earth Plant. // Chemical Week;8/1/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 26, p13
The article reports that Shin-Etsu Chemical will build a rare earth separation and refining plant in TechnoPort Fukui, Sakai, Japan. The company will spend Â¥2 billion to build the plant, which will have capacity to produce 1,000 metric ton per year of rare earth oxide. Completion is due in...
- Mitsub eyes tie-up with Shin-Etsu. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 389, p10
Discusses the plan of Mitsubishi Chemical to consider an alliance with Shin-Etsu Chemical Ltd. for the reconstruction of its polyvinyl chloride business. Background on Shin-Etsu; Overview of the alliance.
- Shin-Etsu planning Louisiana PVC plant. // Plastics News;11/11/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p34
Reports that Shin-Etsu Chemical Company of Tokyo, Japan, has purchased land in St. James Parish, Louisiana, on which it plans to build a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) manufacturing facility. When the company hopes to begin production.
- A bigger slice of the US shale pie. Chang, Joe; Pafford, Jeremy; Yokomura, Tomomi // ICIS Chemical Business;10/27/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 14, p20
The article discusses the expansion plans of Japanese chemical companies in the U.S. through acquisitions, new projects and joint venture (JV) in the shale gas industry. Topics covered include plans of Shin-Etsu polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producer to build in Plaquemine, Louisiana an ethane...
- Company Overview. // Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;July 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Tokyo, Japan-based Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., a leading producer of organic and inorganic chemicals in the country. Revenues generated for the fiscal year ended March 2003; Principal business offered, including manufacture of polyvinyl chloride, over 4000 varieties of...
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2013, p1
A business analysis of Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., a manufacturer of products including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), chlor-alkali, and silicones, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include its presence in diverse...
- Shin-Etsu to Build Hydroxyethyl Cellulose Plant at Plaquemine. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;5/7/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 13, p15
The article presents information on the chemical company Shin-Etsu's plan to construct a hydroxyethyl cellulose plant in Louisiana as of May 7, 2012.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical to establish second photomasks plant in Japan. // Chemical Week;6/22/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 17, p20
The article reports on the plan of chemical company Shin-Etsu Chemical to build a photomasks plant in Echizen, Japan.