ONGC/SABIC talk over Dahej
- ONGC invests in two units. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2108, p31
Reports on the plans of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. to invest in petrochemical complexes in Mangalore, Karnataka and Dahej, Gujarat in India as of July 2004. Ethylene production of each complex; Responsibilities of Engineering India, the engineering consultant for the projects; Chemicals to be...
- Gujarat Alkalies and ONGC Discuss Venture. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;8/15/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 27, p16
This article reports on the negotiation between Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. and Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) to partner in an ethylene dichloride (EDC) project in Dahej, India. The EDC plant is likely to be integrated with a petrochemical complex that will form part of a special...
- ONGC plans Rs 26,000 cr investment in 2011. // Chemical Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p62
The article reports on the plan of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) to allot a capital expenditure of about 26,000 crore rupees for fiscal 2011 in India.
- ONGC to set up Rs 5K cr urea manufacturing unit. // Chemical Business;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p53
The article reports on the decision of the management of Oil & Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. to establish a urea fertiliser manufacturing unit in North Tripura, India in 2012.
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 54, p9
The article presents news briefs related to the global chemical industry. ExxonMobil Chemical will upgrade its oriented polypropylene (OPP) plant in LaGrange, Georgia to enable the production of specialty OPP films for applications such as candy cold-sealing. Mitsui & Co is considering investing...
- ONGC, partners to invest $24-bn in Mozambique gas field. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;9/14/2015, p9
The article discusses a plan by Oil and Natural Gas Corp. and its partners including ONGC Videsh Ltd. and BPCL to invest 24-billion dollars for the production and conversion of natural gas from a Mozambican field into liquid fuel for export to consuming countries like India.
- ONGC likely to invest over Rs. 40,000-crore on new fields. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;6/21/2015, p6
The article reports on the plan of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. as of June 2015 to invest for the production of newer oil and gas fields and redevelopment of aging fields to boost output.
- ONGC to invest $8.8-bn in KG basin finds. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/10/2015, p13
The article reports on the plan of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) to invest in bringing to production its KG-basin oil and gas discoveries by 2018 to 2019.
- ONGC mulls $7-bn investment to develop blocks on eastern coast. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/31/2015, p18
The article discusses the plan of oil and gas company Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) to invest and develop India's KG-D5 block off the east coast to boost oil production from its west coast wells.