Dana Gas/APICORP wrap up MoU business

Hui, Cheok Soh
June 2007
ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p13
Trade Publication
The article reports that Dana Gas has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for strategic cooperation and a joint investment with the Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (APICORP) in natural gas. Dana Gas aims to capitalise on the equity investment, finance and world-class financial advisory capabilities, which form APICORP's core business line, said Hamid Dhiya, executive chairman of Dana Gas.


Related Articles

  • Dana Gas/APICORP wrap up MoU business. Soh Hui, Cheok // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/4/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 22, p33 

    This article reports on a memorandum of understanding that was signed by Dana Gas for strategic cooperation and a joint investment with the Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. in natural gas. Global demand for natural gas as a feedstock for the petrochemicals industry is rising amid high crude oil...

  • Dana Gas looks to region as Iran negotiations stall.  // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/23/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p16 

    The article reports on the move of Dana Gas to explore plans for international diversification as progress over a gas deal with Iranian authorities continues to stall. Dana Gas has announced a project to drill 15 wells in Egypt. The company says it expects to expand into other exploration...

  • Dana Gas makes new gas discovery in Egypt.  // World Energy News;7/1/2013, p5 

    The article reports on a gas discovery made by natural gas company Dana Gas on the West El Manzala concession in the Nile Delta, Egypt. According to the article, the Begonia-1 discovery well found 15 meters of net pay in a good quality sandstone reservoir of the Lower Abu Madi Formation. Rashid...

  • Dana Gas secured US$100 million project financing for UAE offshore gas field.  // World Energy News;9/10/2014, p1 

    No abstract available.

  • Oman aims to invest $46.5bn in hydrocarbons industry. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/14/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 41, p12 

    The article reports that Oman plans to invest 46.5 billion dollars in its oil and gas industry over the next five years. Oman's Finance Minister Darwish al-Balushi said that the government plans to invest more than 17 billion dollars in the industry. The article also offers news briefs related...

  • UAE's Dana Gas gets $100 mln financing for gas field development.  // Energy Today (Hungary);9/10/2014, p1 

    The article reports that United Arab Emirates (UEA) energy company Dana Gas has secured 100 million U.S. dollars worth of financing for the development of an offshore gas filed in the northern region of the country.

  • The Bahrain National Gas Company.  // Chemical Week;2009 Bahrain Oil Supplement, p11 

    The article offers information on Bahrain National Gas Co. (BANAGAS). BANAGAS is a company that is 75% owned by the Bahrain government. The remaining 25% is owned by Chevron Bahrain and the Arab Petroleum Investment Corp., equally divided between the two. The company was formed primarily to...

  • NEWS IN BRIEF.  // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/10/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 32, p11 

    This section offers news briefs on the energy industry in the Middle East. Boots & Coots International Well Control has won a two-year contract to provide oil well maintenance and training services to state energy company Sonatrach. A gas and condensate discovery was made by Dana Gas from its...

  • Mediterranean. Maksoud, Judy // Offshore;Apr2007, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p16 

    The article presents news briefs. The Middle East's first regional private-sector natural gas company Dana Gas plans to drill 15 wells in Egypt in 2007 through its exploration and production subsidiary. Northern Petroleum has landed three new offshore licenses adjacent to its permits off...


Read the Article


Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics