Orlen hugs Ceska stake
- Polish Government Affirms Its Grip on PKN Orlen. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/27/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the control of the PKN Orlen SA operation by the Polish government. Reputation of the firm in the oil and petrochemical sector; Appointment of Igor Chalupec as president and CEO of the firm.
- PKN Orlen in talks to buy ENI stake in Czech refiner, minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);4/15/2014, p4
The article presents information on Polish oil firm PKN Orlen's negotiation with Italian company ENI, which involves the purchase of ENI's stake in the Czech Republic's only refiner.
- BUSINESS Global roundup. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;8/22/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2160, p10
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of August 22, 2005. Increase in profit of Celanese of Texas in the second quarter of the year; Investigation conducted by Polish state prosecutors on the purchase of Czech Republic's Unipetrol by PKN Orlen; Decline in the average daily production...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;4/27/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 14, p15
Presents updates on issues concerning business and finance in the chemical industry as of April 27, 2005. Sale of Egyptian Fertilizers Co.; Approval granted by the European Commission to the plan of PKN Orlen to acquire Unipetrol.
- Unipetrol pact is imminent. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p7
Provides information on the purchase deal of PKN Orlen with Unipetrol. Terms of the deal; Payment share of PKN of the agreement price; Equity stake of the Czech National Property Fund and Orlen in Unipetrol.
- PKN Orlen break-up goes international. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;8/9/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2112, p7
Reports on the plan of PKN Orlen of Poland to divest a proportion of the company to other Czech and international companies. Consolidation of agrochemical group Agrofert and several Czech petrochemical firms; Sale of a majority stake in Unipetrol refinery operator Paramo by Orlen to Agrofert;...
- This week. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p5
The article presents a list of several chemical companies which released their first quarter earnings in 2006, including Lenzing AG, PKN Orlen SA, Unipetrol AS and Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Pole position. Conroy, Will; O'Driscoll, Cath // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p23
The article reports on the struggle for oil and petrochemicals pre-eminence in central and eastern Europe as of March 2006. The struggle started when Poland's PKN Orlen acquired Unipetrol of the Czech Republic. The value of Unipetrol is that it is as much a source of information for Orlen about...
- Markets Watch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p34
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. PKN Orlen SA and Mitsubishi Chemical Corp. have signed a delivery contract for 150,000 tonne/year of purified terephthalic acid for deliveries from July 1, 2010 until December 31, 2014. BASF AG plans to immediately raise the price...