RAG closer to stocklisting
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/4/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 46, p31
Several charts that depict the performance of initial public offerings in the United States are presented.
- Sink or swim. Walker, Chris // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2007, Issue 96, p88
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of buying into a new securities listing in Australia. It says share floats, or initial public offerings (IPOs), offer investors an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a newly listed firm, potentially enjoying early gains if the...
- What is an IPO? // San Diego Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p25
Discusses various aspects of an initial public offering. Definition of IPO; Reasons why a company go public; How to purchase shares at the offering price.
- Millisecond market a long-term problem. Braithwaite, Tom // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/24/2015, p19
In this article the author views that as the economic market is not performing good so the initial public offerings (IPOs) are also affected by it.
- Wacker plans Siltronic IPO as Aventis sues. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;1/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2084, p6
Reports that Wacker Chemie has engaged Deutsche Bank and investment banks Morgan Stanley and Rothschild to prepare an initial public offering for its Wacker Siltronic business. Assumptions about the offering; Motive of Wacker officials for transforming its ceramics business into a stand-alone...
- ICL ponders float on NYSE. Beachman, Will // European Chemical News;3/22/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2092, p9
Relates the response of Israel Chemicals (ICL) to press reports concerning its plans to issue a public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in 2004. Products of ICL.
- Symrise toasts securing M-Dax listing. Williams, Dede; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;3/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 57, p12
The article reports that German flavors and fragrances producer Symrise has successfully won a listing in the M-DAX index of medium-sized public companies. It will replace drug maker Schwarz Pharma in the index on March 19, 2007. The move takes place despite analysts' predictions that a negative...
- Indian Specialties Maker Wins Share Listing Approval. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/9/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 16, p14
The article reports that Meghmani Organics Ltd. (MOL), an agricultural chemical and pigment producer, has obtained in-principle approval to list its shares on the Indian stock exchange. MOL plans to offer shares worth Rs1.02 billion ($25 million) via an initial public offering (IPO). Capital...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p28
The article lists companies that filed for initial public offerings (IPOs) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) including Lexington Realty Trust, Renesola and Procera Networks Inc.