- STATE: KENTUCKY'S UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FALLS TO 4.9%, LOWEST IN 14 YEARS, WAGES RISE TWICE AS FAST AS U.S. // Lane Report;Dec2015, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the decline of unemployment rate in Kentucky in October 2015, along with the increase in average weekly wages, which is said to be more than twice as fast as the national average.
- Striver or Survivor? McGarvey, Robert; Berman, Samantha; Brierly, Dean; Hyson, Sean; Kallen, Ben; Lee, Bobby; Mazzucchi, Steve; Romando, Tony; Stiefel, Steve; Thorpe, Mark; Weede, Tom // Men's Fitness;Nov2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p44
Focuses on several strategies that can be used to have a successful career. Statistics on job losses in the U.S. since March 2001; Projected salary increases in the country by 2004 and 2005; Importance of developing a harmonious working relationship with administrative assistants and receptionists.
- SNAPSHOT: Employment. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p11
The article presents statistics related to employment issues as of May 2008 to May 2009 in the U.S., including the percentage of decline in the number of employees in food and beverage stores, hourly retail wage increase and the percentage of unemployed Americans.
- Oct. Non-Farm Payrolls Rise 214,000; Jobless Rate 5.8%. // Bondbuyer.com;11/ 7/2014, p12
The article reports on the increase posted by non-farm payrolls for October 2014 as unemployment rate fell to 5.8%, with data suggesting higher industrial output and wages as work hours, production hours and earnings are up.
- BUSINESS SCOPE. Rogers, John // Giftware News;Apr2006, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p68
Presents statistics related to business in the U.S. as of April 2006. Increase of hourly wage in California effective July 2007; Proportion of working people who see no advancement for themselves with their employers; Decline in the rate of unemployment in January.
- The U.K. jobless rate. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of jobless rate in Great Britain in November 2015 from the previous month, with wage growth came in below expectations, lacking the necessary inflationary signals to spur the Bank of England to raise rates.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p130
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in Great Britain including the decline in the unemployment rate in November 2007, increase in average earnings excluding bonus payments, and the number of jobs created across Britain's key industries in December 2007.
- UPDATES. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Jan2009, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p5
The article presents statistical updates in Great Britain in December 2008 published on the web site www.statistics.gov.uk. It includes "Pay Growth Steady in the Year to October," "Unemployment Rate Rises to 6.0% in three months to October" and "November: ï¿½13.0 Billion Current Budget...
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/14/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p102
The article presents statistics related to human resources in Great Britain in 2005, including the percentage of unemployment rate for the three-month period ending in April, the average increase in earnings excluding bonuses in the year to April and number of jobs created across the 21 key...