PEOPLE & POSTS
- LandSec takes Evans for assets. // Estates Gazette;3/8/2008, Issue 809, p42
The article announces that Jonathan Evans was hired to lead the asset and property management of the London business division of Land Securities.
- Hasbro picks Disney chief as head of European marketing. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;8/23/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p7
Reports that United States-based toy manufacturer Hasbro has appointed Jonathan Evans as its marketing head in Europe as of August 23, 2001. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Kennedys promotes three women to partnership in 2015 round. Manning, Jonathon // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/11/2015, p8
The article announces the appointment of several lawyers as partners of the law firm Kennedys Law LLP including Anne-Marie Hodges, Amanda Mead, Jonathan Evans and Samantha Silver.
- Disney promotes internally for VP of UK marketing. // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2000, p5
Reports the promotion of Jonathan Evans to the position of vice-president for sales and marketing of Walt Disney Co. in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Evans as vice-president for sales and marketing; Career background of Evans.
- Evans leaves LandSec to lead JLL London revamp. Cahill, Julia // Estates Gazette;4/24/2010, Issue 1016, p29
The article announces that Jonathan Evans has been hired by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) to head its central London, England development businesses.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.