- I hear the term "greenwashing" a lot these days but am still not sure exactly what it means. Can you enlighten? // Earth Talk: Questions & Answers About Our Environment;4/21/2013, p1
The article provides an answer to a question about the meaning of greenwashing or the corporate social responsibility of a company or institution.
- Who is backing the CAMPAIGN? // People Management;3/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p31
The article features several supporters of the HR Goes Green campaign launched by "People Management" and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. One of the supporters of the campaign is Jane Hanson, senior human resource (HR) business partner for first direct and HSBC. Another...
- ask the advisory board. Gamson, Jordy; Snyder, Michael; Stefani, Heather // Wearables;Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to the topic of social responsibility in the apparel supplier business including whether or not one goes out of one's way to deal with a socially-conscious company and the type of sustainable initiatives one looks for in making that decision.
- Just Asking. // Adweek;5/12/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 16, p22
The article provides answers from advertising executives to the question "What is you company doing to be more socially responsible?"
- How to be a CSR champion. // Supply Management;12/13/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p19
The provides an to a question on how to be a corporate social responsibility champion.
- ask our advisory board. Crowhurst, Barbara; Truckenmiller, Linda; Kesler, Joyce; Contino, Rick; Davis, Sharon // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Aug/Sep2007, p34
This article presents answers from a panel of furniture industry executives about what initiatives they do to help consumers become environment-friendly. Barbara Crowhurst, retail business specialist at Coach and Trainer, said that her company is conducting seminars on environmental protection....
- How Doing Good Helps a CPA Firm. Glick, Sally // CPA Practice Management Forum;Jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p21
The article provides questions and answers related to certified public accountant (CPA) firms including what is corporate social responsibility (CSR), need of spending time and effort in verbalizing the firms activities, culture of philanthropy becomes a marketing tool.
- WOULD THAT FLY? // Nursery Management;Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p67
The article provides an answer to a question about whether the U.S. green industry is ready for a national sustainability standard.
- Professional Services Q&A. // San Diego Business Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p21
Presents various question-and-answer advisory on professional services offered by business enterprises in the U.S. Usability of Buyer Listing Service; Dismissal of an employee who refused to follow orders of employer; Involvement of employees in companies desire to assist the victims of...